PDA

View Full Version : Best jam this year!

Doug Edwards
Jan-03-2010, 6:59pm
I was singing " The Wheels On The Bus" with two of the younger grandkids when the 4 year old comes in with a chair and instrument. His brother, 18 months, runs to the room and drags out a chair and an instrument, then the 2 year old runs to the toy room and brings out the lap harp.

My grandkids love music, so this was bound to happen. :):):)

Doug Edwards
Jan-03-2010, 7:01pm
Aaron 4 years, Caleb 18 months, & Alayna, two years old.

Eric Hanson
Jan-03-2010, 7:29pm
The joy of music is such a wonderful gift to share! I am glad you have ones close to you that you can share this with early. Hopefully they will get the same music bug and it will become an "epidemic" in the family. :):mandosmiley:

David Rambo
Jan-03-2010, 7:36pm
Man, that is a great sight! I never got a chance to play with my grandfather. I was tutored by my aunt and uncle who were both big band musicians, piano and trumpet. I can still remember the jam sessions we had playing everything from hymns to dixieland. Enjoy the experiences. You are making beautiful memories!:)

Jim
Jan-03-2010, 7:43pm
That sure looks like fun!

Laird
Jan-03-2010, 9:58pm
I dream of the day when I can play with my boy, Addy, who's not yet three months old. Thanks for sharing!

re simmers
Jan-03-2010, 10:16pm
That looks like a much better jam session than any I was in this year!

Bob

Doug Edwards
Jan-03-2010, 10:20pm
I was surprised and blessed by it all.

Aaron kept swapping back and forth between the OM and tenor banjo. Funny thing was he'd play the OM left handed and the banjo right handed. All the kid's like to play the instruments and go out to the shop when at PaPa's house. I have two kids that were not there and two on the way. We'll have a big jam someday. I'll have to buy & build more instruments. Who should I but that Ellis for to use?