PDA

View Full Version : Weber Custom Diamondback (non-distressed)

LeoR
Dec-23-2009, 4:34pm
I like presents like this one. My wife decided to get me something I could really use!

Scott Crabtree
Dec-23-2009, 4:36pm
The back is beautiful, congrats

kirksdad
Dec-25-2009, 11:22am
That thing is beautiful.. I have wondered what TMS's Diamondbacks would look like "undistressed" the answer "pretty cool" love the fern too.

Randy King
Dec-25-2009, 12:15pm
VERY NICE! I like the Chair too!

Dennie King
Dec-25-2009, 4:51pm
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. Do I spot a one piece back and such beautiful wood. Wish we could hear it! Congratulations, I am waiting for a Yellowstone custom, one piece back, red spruce top......Dennie King

LeoR
Dec-25-2009, 11:07pm
It is a one piece back - there's great wood in this. The folks at Weber are building really outstanding mandolins. I can't believe the sound right out of the box. Loud, clear, fat & round sound - plays oh so easy. I'll try & record something.

Got this through Dennis at TMS. Can't say enough good things about TMS & the folks at Weber. And of course my sweetheart that decided I needed this.

kirksdad
Dec-25-2009, 11:41pm
Ditto That Leo. I just few weeks ago received a Custom Yellowstone Honey Tortoise with red spruce top, but went through Jon Garon at My Favorite Guitars, and saved a bunch of money.....

Steve Sorensen
Dec-26-2009, 12:32am
Wow.

LeoR
Dec-26-2009, 9:01am
I bet that's a fine one kirksdad. Say Hi to Jon if you him. He's one really good (and honest) guy. Tell him I never should have sold that '67 D-28 :)