PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

Rick Schmidlin
Dec-01-2009, 1:12am
I would like a case of J 74's, Roland Whites Clarence White book, The Beatles Mono collection, a trip to Santa Cruz in June and Gibson MM, a years worth of John Reishman lessons.

I have been good:whistling:

Mike Snyder
Dec-01-2009, 3:34am
Weber Vintage Oval F, but no sweat, Santa. I know it ain't gonna happen.

Mike Bunting
Dec-01-2009, 3:57am
http://www.christmasfuture.org/

Mike Snyder
Dec-01-2009, 5:23am
Thanks, Mike. That'll work.

Bertram Henze
Dec-01-2009, 6:03am
<comment removed>

Jill McAuley
Dec-01-2009, 11:43am
The 1920-ish Gibson F2 I played the other day!

Cheers,
Jill

OldSausage
Dec-01-2009, 12:38pm
Dear Santa, I will be quite content with a simple F5G, but could your elves bring round a bunch of them on Christmas Eve so I can select the one I want. No offense to the choice you would have made, Santa, but I'm sure all those sleigh bells can't be good for your ears, and I don't want to wind up with a turkey on Christmas Day.

guitar junkie
Dec-01-2009, 1:56pm
Dear Santa

Since being laid off at the factory money is tight around here for me and the misses...

But the misses would like to have a new bridge for her cello and I would like to be able to get a new mandolin kit from IVC.

Thanks.

Gail Hester
Dec-01-2009, 2:09pm
Dear Santa, please bring me an LR Baggs Venue DI that I can give to my husband so he'll stop bugging me. Oh yeah, and a downdraft table, and if you can spare an elf or two who are good working with wood, I could use some help.:))

Rick Schmidlin
Dec-01-2009, 5:24pm
I heard the little fellas are on the way, all they need is gum drops and candy canes and coco~o)

gregjones
Dec-01-2009, 5:28pm
I would like to find a little talent in my stocking.:)

Sam Bush Fan!
Dec-01-2009, 10:12pm
Dear Santa, All I want is a mandocaster, it doesn't matter the year color or anything that's all i want it doesn't matter where you get it or how..... as long as I get it.

rbird
Dec-02-2009, 9:17am
Gibson f style jam master please....

Mandomax
Dec-02-2009, 9:54am
Hi Santa,
I don't ask for much, but could you make the numbness and tingling stop in my hands, since it affects the only thing I love to do, pick? also, more time with my little girl would be awesome! Oh yeah, and if there is any left over tone from Ronnie McCoury's stocking, could I have that?
Thanks,
Max

Keith Erickson
Dec-02-2009, 10:28am
KtqIM_bPTws

♪♫♪♫ I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy ♪♫♪♫

Hans
Dec-02-2009, 6:42pm
Well, last year I got the wife a goat from OXFAM, but this year we joined the Rev. Billy's Church of Stop Shopping.
I'll toss what I have in the Salvation Army kettle...

Eddie Sheehy
Dec-02-2009, 9:26pm
Peace and Goodwill...

Eddie Sheehy
Dec-02-2009, 9:27pm
...and a Mandocello...

Barb Friedland
Dec-02-2009, 9:35pm
Thanks Santa for bringing me what I most wanted really early- a lovely Weber Bighorn oval hole mandolin. It's perfect. I guess I was a good girl after all this year! Maybe you could slip a nice McClung armrest and a Lakota Leathers strap in my stocking- Santa?
:mandosmiley:

Mandoviol
Dec-02-2009, 10:11pm
You know, it's funny...I'm currently studying to be a Classics/Environmental Studies major, yet 99% of the stuff on my Christmas list is mando/fiddle related....do you s'pose God's telling me something? (I can always be a pickin' and fiddlin' Ecological Historian!)

JEStanek
Dec-02-2009, 10:35pm
The self discipline to practice more.

Jamie