PDA

View Full Version : Join Date

J.C. Bryant
Nov-09-2009, 8:07pm
I notice that my join date, or whatever the correct nameis, is 2007. Actually I've been a Cafe subscriber for many more years than that. I've moved and had different email addresses, etc. Is there any way that I can demonstrate the date I first joined the Cafe? Maybe it isn't important at all but I was just wondering? I think I could get the original Email addressees if that would help.

Thank you,

J.C. Bryant

Scott Tichenor
Nov-10-2009, 7:10am
The only thing that would change your join date would be if you took out a new account which is what I'm guessing may have happened. If your old account still exists, and it would if you had one on our previous forum, it's possible to combine those two accounts so that the original join date is reflected. If that's the case, let me know what the previous user ID or email associated with that account was and I'll combine them. The earliest possible join date would be September 2002 since that's when the previous forum was launched. Prior to that, when we changed forums we simply made everyone re-register so if you joined one of the forums before 2002 that date wouldn't be available.

J.C. Bryant
Nov-10-2009, 10:46am
Thanks Scott. I have been connected with the Cafe for a long time and I think it predates the 2002 time. One of my older email addresses was 111464@C-magic.com (Boonville, MO). Actually years ago (I'm sure you don't remember) I sold a Gibson A2Z youi called me about. I thougth I had good information as to its worth and listed it for $850. Well you can believe that I had lots of calls and your called to tell me that I was greatly underpriced. I, by then, knew it but had committed to a sale and went with it. I look back with regret on that sale, though. thanks for your help and the Cafe, it is great and I love it and appreciate it.

J.C.

Scott Tichenor
Nov-10-2009, 5:16pm
This older account was merged with the new.