PDA

View Full Version : Very Scarey Image

hank
Jun-13-2009, 2:04pm
Conrad Praetzel's Looking to buy Jade F-5 photo of endless banjo vixens in banjo hell scares me mandoless. That photo's gonna give me nightmares.

JEStanek
Jun-13-2009, 3:39pm
¿que?

Edit... see classified 35093

Jamie

Scott Tichenor
Jun-13-2009, 4:19pm
Needs to be stored on this message board for posterity. Yea, for sure.

papa willie
Jun-13-2009, 4:47pm
I can't imagine the sound!

Carolie
Jun-13-2009, 6:47pm
I don't want to.

Carolyn

journeybear
Jun-13-2009, 10:53pm
Here's a suggestion for the soundtrack to accompany this image:

One year at Winterhawk (now Grey Fox) I was doing some late night pickin' around the campfire when an eerie sound began wafting our way, growing steadily nearer. Then around the corner there suddenly appeared about fifteen fiddlers strolling side by side, arm in arm, each bowing their neighbor's fiddle, playing "Orange Blossom Special" in unison. :disbelief: A sight to behold, to be sure, wondrous if weird. About twenty minutes later, again an unexplainable sound began, growing steadily louder, this time more raucous. Suddenly around the corner strolled about fifteen banjo players, side by side, arm in arm, each picking their neighbor's banjo, playing "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" in unison. :disbelief: This was cause for some amusement, of course, but we also had had enough. I drew up a sign with a banjo on it, over which was superimposed the European symbol for "prohibited," the circle with diagonal line, and thus declared our campsite a bluegrass-free zone. :cool: The rest of the weekend we had great fun jamming blues, swing, rock and roll, anything but bluegrass - and tended to collect a good number of visitors eager for a respite from the cacaphony. :mandosmiley:

mandozilla
Jun-14-2009, 2:18am
Those d**n b**jo's wouldn't make sound, they would make a distressing cacaphony! :mad: B**jo Hell for sure. :grin:

~o):mandosmiley:

Jason Kessler
Jun-15-2009, 7:37am
A monstrous caterwaul.