PDA

View Full Version : Board Guidelines

frankenstein
Apr-24-2009, 6:22pm
May i suggest a list of topics in the board guidelines section that are unwise for members to enter into.. I think we all understand the moderators have to keep a lid on things although a BIG part of this site is members freely contributing their experiences with all things mandolin. After all we don't like seeing threads locked down and for the mods a "ROAD CLOSED" list may make their role here more enjoyable Just a suggestion... p.s. the start your own website comment isn't really helpful..

Jim MacDaniel
Apr-24-2009, 6:43pm
:popcorn:

Scott Tichenor
Apr-24-2009, 8:35pm
May i suggest a list of topics in the board guidelines section that are unwise for members to enter into.. I think we all understand the moderators have to keep a lid on things although a BIG part of this site is members freely contributing their experiences with all things mandolin. After all we don't like seeing threads locked down and for the mods a "ROAD CLOSED" list may make their role here more enjoyable Just a suggestion... p.s. the start your own website comment isn't really helpful..

I'd suggest you may want to move on to another site that doesn't cramp your style. One of the guidelines, which I know you've combed carefully through is:

- Discussions started with the specific purpose or that end up used specifically for the purpose of antagonizing or calling into question a moderator's control of this forum or the site owner's right to enforce the board policy is forbidden, and may result in immediate and permanent loss of membership and posting privileges. If you have concerns regarding board policy you are to contact moderators or the site owner privately.

I'm closing this down now and will anticipate your private message, signed with your real name. Thanks.