PDA

View Full Version : Silverangel econoangel

kyken
Apr-13-2009, 2:53pm
Here's the latest econo from my shop......

kyken
Apr-13-2009, 2:56pm
This econo has a cedar top. It really has a nice deep tone, and powerful...~o) Also has the Orrico tailpiece.....great tailpieces......:mandosmiley:

Michael Hunter
Apr-13-2009, 3:23pm
If I'm not mistaken, that one's mine. Holy Toledo!

Mike Hunter

Chuck Naill
Apr-13-2009, 4:07pm
Ken,

I really enjoy these photos. You do fine work. I hope you sell it soon as I am sure you will.

chuck:)

Skip Kelley
Apr-13-2009, 4:53pm
Ken, That mandolin looks amazing! You are one busy man!! Beautiful work!

Jill McAuley
Apr-13-2009, 10:43pm
More great photos and another great mandolin - thanks for posting these, Ken!

Michael, if that one is yours, you are one lucky fella! Congrats!

Cheers,
Jill

John M. Riley
Apr-13-2009, 10:58pm
I think that means mine will be the next one coming out!!!

Jim DeSalvio
Apr-14-2009, 7:23am
Mike,

Lookin' good! Let me know when she arrives. The cedar is going to be really nice.

Jim D

JohnF
Apr-14-2009, 9:36am
Sorry to ask again but any sound/video clips on these? Look great!

kyken
Apr-14-2009, 9:46am
John, I should have a sound /video clip ready any day now. I've already recorded it and my sister, who does my web-page is putting it on now. I'll notify you when it is ready. I will have an econo and an F as well with sound/video.
thanks,

Jason Kindall
Apr-14-2009, 9:56am
Ken,

Just keep on posting photos of your byoootiful mandos, buddy. Gives me something to think about for when I can afford a US builder's work.

Gorgeous :cool:.

Patrick Sylvest
Apr-16-2009, 10:25pm
Sweet! Getting closer! Yes, I'm on the list!

JohnF
Apr-17-2009, 9:10am
Thanks Ken
I know it's limited by the quality of the files, speakers etc. but I think clips are so helpful in getting a general idea of a mando's sound.

kyken
Apr-17-2009, 11:48am
sorry for the delay, should have the soundclip/video up on my web-site today.
thanks,

Mark Walker
Apr-19-2009, 11:13am
Ken - another great looking mandolin! Man, that has some absolutely savage tiger-striped grain, doesn't it? :)

kyken
Apr-19-2009, 11:34am
Thanks Mark, I'm having trouble getting the sound/video on, but should have it soon.

kyken
Apr-20-2009, 7:11pm
I now have a video soundclip of an economando on my web-site for you to see and hear. Also, in a few more minutes there will be a video soundclip of one of my F'styles on my web-site as well. here's the link:

www.silverangelmandolins.com
it will be on the pricing page., thanks, Ken

kyken
Apr-20-2009, 7:18pm
I tried to paly a little of everything, from single notes in a tune called Chancellors Waltz, to some chords to "Requerdos del Alhambra", on the economando. This is my econo distressed model. Sorry, I'm not a bluegrass player, but you can hear the tone of this mandolin.:mandosmiley:

Patrick Sylvest
Apr-20-2009, 7:55pm
Great tone! I'm so pleased that you posted that, Ken. I'm really looking forward to 'mine'.

CelticDude
Apr-20-2009, 8:37pm
I now have a video soundclip of an economando on my web-site for you to see and hear. Also, in a few more minutes there will be a video soundclip of one of my F'styles on my web-site as well. here's the link:

www.silverangelmandolins.com
it will be on the pricing page., thanks, Ken

Hello Ken,

Sorry to be a little slow, but I couldn't find the soundclips on the pricing page. Just a link to a gallery of the econodistressed. What am I missing?

Thanks, DWP

kyken
Apr-20-2009, 9:01pm
Well, it works for me although the F-style isn't up yet. You can also see it on You Tube. Under Silverangel. Try again, it will be there.

JohnF
Apr-21-2009, 7:28am
Yes sounds great.
Thanks Ken!

CelticDude
Apr-21-2009, 4:14pm
Well, it works for me although the F-style isn't up yet. You can also see it on You Tube. Under Silverangel. Try again, it will be there.

Hello Ken,

Desperate because I just couldn't find the clips, I opened up Internet Explorer (I normally use Firefox), and there the clips were, including the f-style! Thanks for getting those up. You may want to tell your web company that these don't show on FireFox; they may be able to fix that.

And yes, both mandolins sound very nice.

DWP

chasray
Apr-21-2009, 4:24pm
I can open the clips in firefox both on a mac and pc.

Mighty fine sounding, by the way.

CelticDude
Apr-21-2009, 8:47pm
I can open the clips in firefox both on a mac and pc.

Mighty fine sounding, by the way.

Curiouser. When I read your post, I decided to update my FireFox to 3 (it's been reminding me for a while now...), and now the Silver Angel soundclips work for me as well.

And yes, they are fine sounding.