PDA

View Full Version : Classfieids Ethics

Jeff Chu
Apr-10-2009, 4:26pm
Hey guys,

I am one of many who searches the classifieds constantly. I am a big believer in following the guidlines when posting an instrument, allowing it to sit for the required number of days. I dont know what to think when i see certain situations, when the same instrument is posted multiple times by the same person, in order to move up to the top ten most recent classified posts (not naming names). Did i miss something in the guidlines where this is ok? What do you guys think? For the most part, it is very good, and the classifieds are clean, but sometimes not. if your instrument doesnt sell, then just be patient, dont try and work the system. Back me up here, guys! thanks.

-jeff

Joe Parker
Apr-10-2009, 4:35pm
I don't notice it as much recently as I have in the past(maybe I just don't care)but if it gets out of hand I'm sure Scott, or one of the moderators, will put in the correction privately to any one guilty of this infraction.My $.02.

JPP

MikeEdgerton
Apr-10-2009, 10:32pm
Just report the problem to Scott or any of the board moderators. Scott doesn't look kindly on that behavior.