PDA

View Full Version : UPDATES

craig
Aug-05-2004, 9:38am
sorry all,

i've been neglecting this project a bit. FINALLY, moved into my new house in the midst of working 80 hours a week!! wouldn't want to do that again anytime soon.

i've got all the recordings moved over from the Yahoo! site to the MP mainpage. please let me know if i screwed up any of the links or whatnot. i'm a little sleep deprived to say the least.

thanks a lot for your patience. i'll continue to work on things. still waiting on dasspunk to put together the new site so we can directly upload to the MP site. he's pretty busy, too. but, once that happens, this project will be a lot easier and more efficient for everyone.

thanks for keeping this thing going!

cheers,

craig

Mark Normand
Aug-05-2004, 10:56am
Thank YOU Craig! Congrats on the new home.

MN http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

Bluegrasstjej
Aug-05-2004, 3:13pm
All my sympathy goes to you and your work! I'm working myself to death too, I'm not at work 80 hours a week, but if I would do everything that is needed to do, I would need to be there 80 hours... It's chaos at the medicine clinic this summer and we have 20 patients (we have 26 when the whole unit is open) but we are staffed for 13. Two nurses are sick and we have to work a lot of overtime and extra days. I can't wait for the holidays to end and we'll be fully staffed again.
I hope you are nice to your nurses, because I bet they work as hard in America as we do here!!!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you again and I'm very curious to see what the new site will be like. Do you have time to play some mandolin?