PDA

View Full Version : Your play list,here is mine

Rick Schmidlin
Mar-15-2009, 3:58pm
This is the playlist I use every day and can play in front of others, what is is your current play list?

Soldiers Joy ,Wildwood Flower,Bury Me Beneath the Willows,St.Anns Reel,Clinch Mt, Backstep,Liberty,Cripple Creek,Where Have All The Flowers Gone,Frankie and Johnny,Careless Love,Amazing Grace,Bile Em Cabbages, Little Cabin on The Hill,House of The Rising Sun,Shenandoah, I Gave My Love A Cherry,In The Pines,Aura Lee,Walking Down The Road Feeling Band,More Pretty Girls Then One, Beethovens 5th,Jimmie Brown The Newsboy, Greensleeves, Wayfaring Stranger, Scarsboro Fair,and a cool Samba:mandosmiley:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Daniel Nestlerode
Mar-15-2009, 4:22pm
Bury Me Beneath the Willow, St Anne's Reel, Pig Ankle Rag, Texas Gals, The Girl I Left Behind Me, Salt Creek, Soldier's Joy, Old Joe Clark, Cripple Creek, Angeline the Baker, Ashokan Farewell, Wish You Were Here, I'm the Slime, Powderfinger, Helpless, Under African Skies, Long Journey Home, Speed of the Sound of Loneliness, Little Wing, Yardbird Suite, Two Soldiers, Like a Rolling Stone, Masters of War, I Shall Be Released, Blind Willie McTell, John Barleycorn Must Die, Vacant Chair, Hard Times Come Again No More, O! Suzanna, Over the Hills and Far Away, Kentucky Waltz, Tennesee Waltz, Walls of Time, Orphan Girl, Tear My Stillhouse Down, and about 5 or 6 originals that you've never heard of.

Daniel

Phil Goodson
Mar-15-2009, 4:32pm
Jerusalem Ridge, Southern Flavor, Rawhide, El Cumbanchero, Blackberry Blossom
Daybreak in Dixie, New Camptown Races, Sweet Georgia Brown, Alabama Jubilee, Big Mon
Lonesome Moonlight Waltz, Waltz for Bill Monroe, Watson Blues, Dawg's Waltz, Kentucky Waltz

Doc & Dawg, Roanoke, Bluegrass Stomp, Cherokee Shuffle, Salt Creek
Clinch Mt Backstep, Ashokan Farewell, The Lovers' Waltz, Red Haired Boy, Red wing
East Tennessee Blues, Raggedy Annie, St Anne's Reel, Road to Columbus, I'm Going Back to the Mountain

James P
Mar-15-2009, 5:40pm
I'm backing up a gal who sings, fiddles and writes some pretty interesting songs for a nineteen y/o. Other than her originals we do: La Arborlita, El Cumbanchero, Bled and Little Waltz of the Burning Embers (both by the Amestoy trio!) Then there's Thru the Gates, Dragonflly Waltz, Cochichando, Cissy Strut, King of Carrot Flowers, Mt Wroclai, Waltz from Amelie, Monica’s Skänklåt, Magga och Lisa, Jalousie, Rondinella, Manha do Carnaval and La Cumparsita. I'm missing some that aren't here in my book, but it's an interesting group to play with.

Then I've got a small set of Swing solo mando stuff and some Beatles mashups that're almost ready.

The Deadheads I jam with have a 200 song setlist! We can get thru most of them fairly poorly too. ;)

Lou Scuderi
Mar-15-2009, 6:15pm
Silver Spear, The Humours Of Tulla, George White's Favorite, Hector The Hero, O'Sullivan's March, Wind That Shakes The Barley, Fisherman's Hornpipe, Congress Reel, Leaving Of Liverpool, Star of Munster, The Sligo Maid, Toss the Feathers, Tuttle's Reel, The Kid On the Mountain, Wise Maid, Maid Behind the Bar, Lucy's Fling, S'iomadh Rud a Chunnaic Mi, Some Say the Devil Is Dead, Tom Morrison's, The Beare Island Reel, Paddy Fahy's, Maurice Lennon's, Jug of Brown Ale, Spot the Wollop (or Wallop the Spot), Green Fields of Rossbeigh, The Flowers of Brooklyn, The Wedding Reel, The Clare Reel, The High Jig, P. Joe's Reel, The New Post Office, The Pigeon On the Gate, The OLD Pigeon on the Gate, Kitty Lie Over, Munster Buttermilk, Young Tom Ennis, The Silver Spire, The Okarina, The Exile of Erin, Monaghan's, and about a zillion and a half more that I can't recall at the moment.

And that's just the Irish stuff, I didn't even get into bluegrass.

Jill McAuley
Mar-15-2009, 6:23pm
Jig in A, Sean Ryan's Dancing Eyes, Up and About in the Morning, The Log Cabin, Tie The Bonnet, The Murphy Brothers Reel, Sonny Brogan's Jig, Gan Ainm Jig, Paddy in London, The Few Bob, The Small Hills of Offaly, The Queen of the Fair, The Tongs By the Fire, The Eavesdropper, Out on the Ocean, Mist Covered Mountain, The Green Pigeon, Devaney's Goat, Gillian's Apples, Jug of Punch, Rose in the Heather, Humours of Ennistymon, The Mountain Road, Maudabawn Chapel, The Humours of Carrigaholt, My Love is in America, Green Groves of Erin, The Girl that Broke My Heart, The Mason's Apron....

Cheers,
Jill

chordbanger
Mar-15-2009, 6:46pm
Bonapartes Retreat, Under the Double Eagle, Wildwood Flower, Spanish Waltz, Tango, Autumn Breeze, Moderato, Dreaming, on guitar. Ashokan Farewell, Soldiers Joy, Liberty, Swallowtail Jig, Battle of New Orleans, Flowers of Edinburg, Whiskey Before Breakfast on mandolin. Faded Love, The Wreck of the 97, Wabash Cannonball I play on violin.

woodwizard
Mar-15-2009, 7:03pm
Yellow Barber, Hell Amongst the Yearlings, Rock the Cradle Joe, Soppin the Gravey, Shove the Pigs Foot, Smith's Reel, Ruins of Richmond, Bull at the Wagon, Blake's March, Dry & Dusty, Oklahoma Redbird, The New Five Cents, Spotted Pony, Southern Flavor, Jerusalem's Ridge, John Brown's March, Forked Deer, Over the Waterfall, Nancy's Hornpipe, Bright Days, Twinkle twinkle, Little Rabbit, Mississippi Sawyer, Cattle in the Cane, Road to Spencer, Daley's Reel, Uncle Herman's Hornpipe, Swinging on a Gate, White Bluff, Glen Rock, Stoney Point, Leather Britches, Lost Indian, Callahan, Salley Johnson, Black Mountain Aire, The Wise Maid & Boston Boy are few. :mandosmiley: We play most of these and many more in a OTM band I've been pickin' with about every other Thrs in a local Coffee Shop plus many more. The 2 fiddle players know 100's of OTM tunes. Sure is a lot of fun!