PDA

View Full Version : We Must Remember This

Rick Schmidlin
Mar-12-2009, 7:26pm
Sometimes a newer member asks a question us old timers answered or wrote about in the past. What I like about some of these repeats, it gives newer members a chance to answer and sometimes for us older members to ad on a new thought.~o):mandosmiley::cool:

JEStanek
Mar-12-2009, 7:31pm
I agree, Rick.

...and a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just...

Jamie

man dough nollij
Mar-12-2009, 7:37pm
Jeez, Rick. I can't believe you're bringing this up again. Haven't we beat this dead horse enough? You could've just done a search!

:grin:

Elliot Luber
Mar-12-2009, 7:39pm
I'm a very big fan of this site, but I'm not a big :whistling: fan of this site's search function.

GRW3
Mar-13-2009, 9:05am
Jeez, Rick. I can't believe you're bringing this up again. Haven't we beat this dead horse enough? You could've just done a search!

Gosh Man Dough, there's a thread on this too see... :))

I think everybody's pretty good about sincere inquiries and you get a mix of current thought and ME will provide a topical reference. Ocassionally we'll get a "I'm much too (busy, important, etc.,etc.) to do any research myself so gather it for me..." threads and it's bombs away.

John Rosett
Mar-13-2009, 9:35am
I agree, Rick.

...and a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just...

Jamie

Thanks, Jamie, I was thinking the same thing.

Skip Kelley
Mar-13-2009, 9:50am

Isn't there a search on searching previous searches??:grin:

Frank Johnson
Mar-13-2009, 9:58am
I found this topic while searching for past searches that I searched for, then searched my memory and then did a search on searching for searches that searchers had searched. Now can't remember why I searched for the search that started my search. (Why did I even bother to post this? Hmmmm. Search me!)

Sorry. I must be in one of my odd moods today.

mandopete
Mar-13-2009, 10:07am
Lmgtfy!

:)

MikeEdgerton
Mar-13-2009, 10:13am
It's come down to this (http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45620&highlight=search+new+members).

allenhopkins
Mar-13-2009, 10:15am
It's still the same old story,
A search on the key words "love" and "glory,"
Or maybe "do" or "die";
The fundamental algorithms apply
And time -- lotsa time -- goes by...

GRW3
Mar-13-2009, 4:23pm
It's come down to this (http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45620&highlight=search+new+members).

ROTFLOL... :))

Thanks ME!

mandopete
Mar-13-2009, 4:28pm
Good one Allen!

MikeEdgerton
Mar-13-2009, 4:39pm
ROTFLOL... :))

Thanks ME!

Your name in Lights George :)