PDA

View Full Version : Instruments For Trade post?

bonny
Feb-20-2009, 10:41pm
Wondering if it is appropriate to post in the "eBay, Craig's List, other external auction/classifieds sites" section two electric mandolins for trade for an F type mandola? I'm not especially interested in putting them on ebay or craig's list. I assume there's a reason there's no "For Sale" Forum and I don't wanna get spanked (again) for an inappropriate post. Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere but I searched the FAQ and didn't find anything.

jeff

man dough nollij
Feb-20-2009, 10:44pm
There is a "wanted to trade" section in the Cafe Classifieds. That'd be the place to put it. Yep.

bonny
Feb-20-2009, 10:47pm
There is a "wanted to trade" section in the Cafe Classifieds. That'd be the place to put it. Yep.

Ah, a whole 'nuther section separate from the forum.....
I was looking in the wrong place.
Thanks.

Ted Eschliman
Feb-21-2009, 4:48pm
Two points of clarification.
1.) "Want to Trade" in the Classifieds Section is definitely the appropriate place for mandolin-related trade transactions.
2.) We don't "spank" around here. We have been known to make chronic violators listen to disco music and wear drawstring pants in public, however.

bonny
Feb-21-2009, 6:10pm
2.) We don't "spank" around here. We have been known to make chronic violators listen to disco music and wear drawstring pants in public, however.

I'd rather be spanked......

MikeEdgerton
Feb-21-2009, 9:15pm
Ted, I blame you for this. :disbelief:

ApK
Feb-23-2009, 11:06am
I'd rather be spanked......

Sorry, no section for that in the classifieds here, but I'd be happy to refer you to a different kind of forum.....;)

bonny
Feb-23-2009, 1:52pm
Sorry, no section for that in the classifieds here, but I'd be happy to refer you to a different kind of forum.....;)

Why do I feel like I missed yet another opportunity to keep my mouth shut?

Ted Eschliman
Feb-23-2009, 2:10pm
Since it's the Site Adminstrator's intent to limit the Support section strictly to helping users through troubles, we're closing this thread. I know I'm just as guilty as anyone contributing to the distractions, but I believe the issue has been satisfactorily addressed for everyone.

Thanks for your understanding.