PDA

View Full Version : Silverangel distressed

kyken
Feb-20-2009, 10:22am
Here's the latest from my shop in the F5 line. One of the best I've heard for awhile.

kyken
Feb-20-2009, 10:25am
oops, guess I ought to put the pics on here.

Mandolusional
Feb-20-2009, 6:56pm
Nice work, it looks worn in and well played! Is that ebony on the headstock or something else with more stripes?

Skip Kelley
Feb-23-2009, 7:59am
Ken, I really like your distressed look! It is really authenic looking! Awesome job!

Mark Walker
Feb-23-2009, 10:53am
Ken - another great looking distressed model. Since all of the mandolins you've made that I've heard are great sounding, I can imagine how this one barks if it's even better than your norm!

Keep up the great work!

mandomania7923
Apr-18-2009, 2:44pm
I noticed it is labeled killertop... lol, does that mean it has a killer top?

pwkellar
Apr-18-2009, 3:20pm
Awesome job Ken! WOW! Maybe I should've held out for this one. One thing though... don't be alarmed but there's a pick stuck to the fret board! Hopefully that will buff out okay. :))

Cheryl Watson
Mar-02-2010, 6:31am
Super nice looking!! Ken, what are those tuner buttons? Are they black pearl...?

wildpikr
Mar-02-2010, 8:29am
It looks like the buttons went through the distressing process also. He did a similar thing with mine. Is that striped ebony on the headstock? It sure looks good...whoever's waiting for it ought to be on pins and needles about now! Nice work, Ken!

kyken
Mar-02-2010, 9:29am
It looks like the buttons went through the distressing process also. He did a similar thing with mine. Is that striped ebony on the headstock? It sure looks good...whoever's waiting for it ought to be on pins and needles about now! Nice work, Ken! Those are Grover tuners and I distressed them. It gives them a rich old look.
Thanks,