PDA

View Full Version : When I post, you can't see my photo anymore

Frankie D
Feb-08-2009, 3:23pm
What happened?

jefflester
Feb-08-2009, 7:18pm
I think you are going to have to be a little more specific.

Scott Tichenor
Feb-08-2009, 7:36pm
I think you are going to have to be a little more specific.

Don't worry, I already asked for some additional info privately :).

Frankie D
Feb-08-2009, 8:43pm
It's the small photo below my user name like scots coffee cup. Thanks,

Frank

Scott Tichenor
Feb-08-2009, 9:24pm
A reminder this is a support area for users that need help. Post your jokes somewhere else please. I'm going to remove some comments that have been made.

anzafrank, there's no avatar that's been uploaded to your account. That's what the image is you're referring to. To add one, follow these instructions:

Click on User CP in the upper left-hand corner in the forum navigation bar. Then on the left side under Settings & Options, click Edit Avatar. From that page in the center is an option to link to an existing avatar on the web or (preferrred) upload one to the server. If you're using an image on your computer, select option 2. Find the image on your hard drive using the "Browse" button then "Save Changes" to upload it.

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar > Browse > Save Changes

Frankie D
Feb-08-2009, 9:42pm
Thanks Scott. I will do it again.

Frank

A reminder this is a support area for users that need help. Post your jokes somewhere else please. I'm going to remove some comments that have been made.

anzafrank, there's no avatar that's been uploaded to your account. That's what the image is you're referring to. To add one, follow these instructions:

Click on User CP in the upper left-hand corner in the forum navigation bar. Then on the left side under Settings & Options, click Edit Avatar. From that page in the center is an option to link to an existing avatar on the web or (preferrred) upload one to the server. If you're using an image on your computer, select option 2. Find the image on your hard drive using the "Browse" button then "Save Changes" to upload it.

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar > Browse > Save Changes