PDA

View Full Version : The Loar according to Derrington

carleshicks
Dec-22-2008, 11:47am
check out this calender from Paul thompson. http://www.redbubble.com/people/paultho/art/everything/tags/luthier
some great photography

Jonathan James
Dec-22-2008, 12:44pm
wonder if he has any plans for an '09 calendar?

Steevarino
Dec-22-2008, 1:06pm
How'd I miss out on that fine piece of worK?

Man, it sure would be nice if he did an '09 calendar. I'd buy one! Heck, if any old ones are still available, I'd probably get one of those!

Steve Smith
www.CumberlandAcoustic.com
www.RedLineReso.com

AlanN
Dec-22-2008, 1:16pm
Sweet.

And in the bluegrass link off his homepage, some other nice shots of mando goodness, along with one of an Aussie roo strap on a good lookin F-5.

carleshicks
Dec-22-2008, 1:27pm
i will try to make contact with him and find out if an 09 calender is going to be avaliable. i will let ya all know what i find out

carleshicks
Dec-22-2008, 1:37pm
Well with alittle searching i found a link to the 09 calender for sale
http://www.redbubble.com/people/paultho/calendars/1799045-1-gibson-f5-master-model-mandolin
I will defenitly be ordering one of these.

Steevarino
Dec-22-2008, 4:05pm
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine! I will be rearranging the office space at my shop between Christmas and New Years, and I will make sure to leave a special spot on a wall for this calendar.

Oh, by the way Carl, I think I still owe you a photo or two of my MM. I remember telling you I'd send you those, along with serial no. info, etc., but I don't think I ever did it.

Steve Smith
www.RedLineReso.com

Mike Bromley
Dec-22-2008, 6:09pm
Now I gotta make room too!

Good Link.~o)

carleshicks
Dec-22-2008, 7:19pm
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine! I will be rearranging the office space at my shop between Christmas and New Years, and I will make sure to leave a special spot on a wall for this calendar.

Oh, by the way Carl, I think I still owe you a photo or two of my MM. I remember telling you I'd send you those, along with serial no. info, etc., but I don't think I ever did it.

Steve Smith
www.RedLineReso.com

I'll keep my eye open for them