PDA

View Full Version : brand name help

bonegrass
Oct-28-2008, 3:04pm
looking for the brand name of this mandolin.....anyone help? back to back Capital b's with a crown on top.

bonegrass
Oct-28-2008, 3:37pm
looks like i stumped everyone? I don't feel like such a dummy now for not being able to find it on the internet....hehe

Bill Snyder
Oct-28-2008, 3:48pm
Posted it just over 30 minutes ago, in the middle of the day and you expect an answer already. Boy, you are impatient. :mandosmiley:
Give it a couple of days and let a few hundred people take a look at it. You might get your answer.

bonegrass
Oct-28-2008, 3:52pm
geez. I just noticed that 30 some people looked at it so it must not be very common. Also I was merely pointing out that I'm not as dumb as I look or feel, but thanks for the boost of positive energy bro. Any and all help is appreciated, but negative thoughts are best kept to yourself. Thanks for looking though.

Bill Snyder
Oct-28-2008, 4:05pm
Wow! What negative thoughts?
It is a positive message letting you know it might take a while but there certainly might be someone that recognizes it come along.

MikeEdgerton
Oct-28-2008, 5:10pm
Actually I've seen the logo, it was on some inexpensive pacrim instruments and I've never seen a name associated with it. I just figured I'd wait to see if anyone actually could put a name to the logo.

PJS
Oct-28-2008, 8:07pm
Hey pal,thanks for stealing my post from craigs list.

Jim Broyles
Oct-29-2008, 11:30am
Mystery solved. PJS is selling this mandolin and bonegrass wants us to tell him if it's worth it or not. Sorry, bony, buy it if you want. Nobody knows what the logo stands for.

blacksmith
Oct-29-2008, 11:35am
The quality of the case might be a clue.

MikeEdgerton
Oct-29-2008, 11:41am
The quality of the mandolin is a bigger clue.

blacksmith
Oct-29-2008, 12:12pm
Mike, you're probably right but i can't see enough of it.

JEStanek
Oct-29-2008, 12:20pm
More photos here (http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45209), blacksmith. Convoluted threads...

Jamie

bonegrass
Oct-30-2008, 10:17am
This was a pic of a Mandolin I was going to acquire from PJS and I wanted to research it a little before meeting with him. thanks for the help, everyone. He's selling it for 100 dollars on craigslist youngstown ohio if anyone is interested, as I am no longer.