PDA

View Full Version : Icon file for Mandolin Cafe in IE Favorites and Tab label

WireBoy
Oct-05-2008, 10:36pm
Hello Scot (and your Tech Staff),

I am using Internet Explorer 7 on a winodws XP machine. my IE went a little nutty and now is associating the wrong little icon on my IE 'tab' title label and in the list of Favorites.

I probably still have it, i just need to re-associate it with the shortcut. But, when in Properties for the shortcut, i don't know the name of the Mandolin Cafe icon ( the little peghead silhoutte ).

so please, what is the name of the file. OR is there a different way to repair this. ( the icon for my MSN.com page is incorrect too- what's that icon called ??)

thanks for your help

Scott Tichenor
Oct-06-2008, 6:13am
Eric, the direct link is http://www.mandolincafe.com/favicon.ico

I think another way to fix this other than re-associating might be to just delete the Cafe from your favorites (bookmarks) and then re-add it. Hope this helps.

WireBoy
Oct-09-2008, 1:59pm
Scott,
Thanks that worked just fine. my mandolin cafe Favorite bookmark has its little 8 tuner peghead icon restored. (however my msn butterfly restoration is being more stubborn. i found the icon, but the association and delete tricks don't work...)

thanks again for your help

WireBoy
Oct-12-2008, 9:19pm
persistence paid off. MSN Favorites Butterfly Icon repaired. Thanks again Scott.