PDA

View Full Version : help with message board formatting

des mando
Sep-25-2008, 12:41pm
any time i click to read a topic on the message board it shows the first post for a nano second then jumps past all to the very last post which means i have to scroll back up to read from the beginning is there a way to just have it start from the first post?

mdlorenz
Sep-25-2008, 1:04pm
Same thing here, & I'm sure there's a setting somewhere, but I've just been to lazy to try & figure it out. Annoying though.

Scott Tichenor
Sep-26-2008, 4:48pm
I haven't been able to solve this. Can you both tell me if it happens in every forum, or just in new posts? If you click from the events on the Cafe home page in the "Happening Now" section those always default to the last post. One other person has reported this and I've been unable to replicate it so far.

JEStanek
Sep-26-2008, 5:31pm
When you click on a thread are you clicking on the little grey down arrow bx next to the thread title or the thread title itself. The little grey down arrow box to the left of the thread title takes you to the most recent post. Clicking the arrow also behaves like you're describing.

Jamie

des mando
Sep-26-2008, 6:31pm
as an example i pointed to the center to the word message in the title and same thing its the same responce and it happens on any thread no matter what always goes to the last if its first time that i have looked at a subject it will jump all 3 pages to the end so you have to scroll all the way back to first manualy apreciate the attention to this scott pretty large shiny halo you guys wear