PDA

View Full Version : about this blinkin' chicken ...

billkilpatrick
Sep-11-2008, 12:04pm
far be it for me to intrude on a secret exclusive to those in the upper echelons of cafe society ... but if it were to happen that one were to accidentally employ this mysterious smiley in the appropriate manner for which it was devised ... would due recognition of this achievement be forthcoming from up top? - (privately, of course.)

danb
Sep-11-2008, 12:17pm
Vanessa and Beatrice know, but they ain't talkin'

~:>

JEStanek
Sep-11-2008, 12:18pm
~:> bagaaaak! ~:> cluck cluck.

I don't know the secret handshake or beak pecking sequence, either. It's a cool emoticon though. Pickin' Chicken.

Jamie

Mandolin Cafe
Sep-11-2008, 12:18pm
The owners of this forum have a sense of humor. We doubt a small icon is going to disrupt the communication being held. We suggest our participants share in a sense of humor as well.

John Hill
Sep-11-2008, 2:49pm
http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/beathorse.gif

One of my favs from another board that will be appropriate in "what is bluegrass" & Thile related topics...

fishdawg40
Sep-11-2008, 4:02pm
There was a chicken and mandolins thread a month or so ago. Or maybe there's a secret mando society. I suggest you don't dig deeper. ~:>

billkilpatrick
Sep-11-2008, 4:11pm
... have you noticed? - they blink in unison ...

Mike Bromley
Sep-11-2008, 8:49pm
The owners of this forum have a sense of humor. We doubt a small icon is going to disrupt the communication being held. We suggest our participants share in a sense of humor as well.

No! I refuse! I don' wanna have fun! I wanna be a grumpy old #### who takes the playing of his tinkly little eight-stringed masterpiece to new heights of morbid seriousness!

Dang!