PDA

View Full Version : David harvey #and tim may

Gene Cannon
Sep-01-2008, 9:03am
Had a real musical treat at Randy Wood Guitars Saturday evening...David and Tim in an up close and personal two hour concert. Surprise special bonuses were the great singing of both David's wife, Jill, and David and Jill's eight year old daughter.

It's a privilege to attend so many of Randy Wood's concerts. Catch one if you can if you're in or near Bloomingdale, GA. Web site (randywoodguitars.com)gives schedules and other pertinent info.

deadsteam
Sep-02-2008, 9:53am
That was a great show

woodwizard
Sep-02-2008, 10:17am
That sounds awesome. I've only seen and heard them on youtube. Upclose and personel would (I can imagion) be fantastic. Too bad you didn't film some clips.

dhmando
Sep-04-2008, 9:04pm
[/QUOTE]...David and Tim in an up close and personal two hour concert. Surprise special bonuses were the great singing of both David's wife, Jill, and David and Jill's eight year old daughter.
Thanks so much so glad you all enjoyed the concert. My wife is Jan by the way, and my daughter is Emma, they #also pass along their thanks. We all very much enjoyed performing at Randy Wood's last Saturday and we look forward to playing there again.
My sister-in-law is Jill Crabtree, she is also a great singer, and bass player but was not with us at Randy's.