PDA

View Full Version : Where do i look in rolla, mis

Tony Pearce
Jul-07-2008, 10:51am
We're on a trip along Route 66 in September and have a day off in Rolla, Mis ,I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions of Mando-related activity in the local area. If anyone has any ideas of venues or better still, music stores to shop for that essential holiday purchase, I'd be very grateful. (Been a while since I had a holiday romance but I could be tempted if she was a curvy F5 with saucy f-holes)

PineTar
Jul-07-2008, 1:01pm
If you're going to Rolla, you won't be far from Morgan Music in Lebanon, Missouri. Depending on when in September you'll be there, Starvy Creek BF is Sept. 18-20 (JD Crowe, Rhonda Vincent, Dailey Vincent,and others).

If you go through Claremore, Oklahoma September 4-6 you can catch Tony Rice, Grascals, Dan Tyminski, Doyle Lawson, and others.

Tony Pearce
Jul-08-2008, 2:21am
Thanks Pine Tar, we may just be in the vicinity for the Starvy Creek festival but I'll definitely look to spend some money at Morgan Music.

rnr
Jul-08-2008, 7:37am
Morgan Music is the best music store in the world.

There..I said it it =)

Tony Pearce
Jul-08-2008, 7:56am
Morgan Music is the best music store in the world.

There..I said it it =)
I've just checked their web site and it looks like I could spend an hour or two and some Mando tokens in there.

Happy days!