PDA

View Full Version : Mandolin cafe swag

mandozilla
May-08-2008, 5:54pm
Okay, who's for more Mandolin Cafe merchandise? How about ballcaps, bumperstickers, tote bags, pens, key chains, new Tee Shirt and mug designs, or whatever! Who wants more Mando Cafe stuff to show your pride and support of the Mando Cafe? I have NO financial interest here..would just like to stick it peoples face more. Folks, whadaya think? How about it Scott?

Brandon Flynn
May-08-2008, 6:08pm
I agree. But then again, if Scott hasn't made enough on the current stuff to make new inventory worthwhile it shouldn't happen. But I'm all for it!

Jim MacDaniel
May-08-2008, 6:29pm
How about mandolincafe custom roast coffee beans? http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/coffee.gif

Sean Greer
May-08-2008, 6:39pm
I'd love it if they'd offer a bumper/case sticker that was similar in design to their site logo. Other than that, perhaps a hat, but I'm not really into a bunch of knick-knack items.

steve V. johnson
May-08-2008, 6:48pm
I'll just take this as a chance to say that I love, really love my Cafe mugs. Many thanks for those.

It would be neat to have more logo stuff available.

stv

B. T. Walker
May-08-2008, 6:59pm
I'd love a ball cap since I wear them unto sweatiness, rarely leaving the house without one.

I think a limited edition of them would sell out as quickly as cafe tees and sweats.

Jim Kasperson
May-08-2008, 7:12pm
Ballcaps! YES!
Kasper

Elliot Luber
May-08-2008, 7:28pm
How about banjo toilet seats?

Tracy Ballinger
May-08-2008, 8:17pm
How about banjo toilet seats?
Or toilet tissue? As a Buckeye fan, the Michigan tissue always gives me a grin (even if I'd never actually buy it!)

Sleepy Moon Music
May-08-2008, 8:24pm
There are Mandolin Cafe' case stickers !! Scott has a thing on here if you send a self addressed envolope he will send you stickers .I would like to donate something though it cost to print stickers ,even if the money were used to donate to Butch from the Cafe' family .

Marcus CA
May-08-2008, 8:26pm
Mandolin Cafe, where the coffee gets cold because the players are so hot.

JeffD
May-08-2008, 9:49pm
I love the stickers, and always get one for each instrument case.

It would be cool to have a cloth version we could iron on to or sew into our gig bags.

JEStanek
May-08-2008, 9:51pm
Here's my suggestion...

Jamie

Ivan Kelsall
May-09-2008, 3:10am
I'd settle for a re-issue Tee-shirt with a Mandolin logo on it. Maybe we could get some 'iron-on' logo patches for our existing Tee-shirts & fabric case covers to which ordinary stickers won't attach ?,
Saska

Frank Russell
May-09-2008, 10:41am
I sure loved my old long-sleeve, grey "Aesthetic Department" Cafe T-shirt. I had to use it as a towel in a plumbing emergency in El Salvador a few years ago, and it got trashed and left in Central America. That was one comfortable shirt, and it came in big boy sizes. Scott's always been great about sending out some case stickers in return for a small donation to the site. Ball cap or bucket hat for festivals sounds good. Maybe a folding camp stool? Frank

Chip Booth
May-09-2008, 12:03pm
I'd like a T-shirt with the basic Cafe logo on it like at the top of the page.

Chip

bluesmandolinman
May-09-2008, 12:16pm
ballcaps please !

mandroid
May-09-2008, 1:53pm
Sublimated Bicycle Race/sport Jerseys, Sunburst and a curly figure for the top half of you.

Even if you Just watch the T d'F pickin' on the couch in front of the Telly.

violmando
May-09-2008, 2:10pm
The case stickers work GREAT as bumper stickers--I have two on my car, one on each front bumper. Of course, my car also has about 175 OTHER stickers....Yvonne in Ohio

LateBloomer
May-09-2008, 6:52pm
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Cafe Press yet. The art work could be submitted and the various t-shirts and ball caps picked out. Scott wouldn't have to store any merchandise or do the shipping. Someone more important than I am here at the cafe could check into it (by the way I have NFI in cafe press)
LateBloomer

TNFrank
May-09-2008, 7:01pm
Another vote for Ball Caps. http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Mikey G
May-10-2008, 11:12pm
Ballcaps, please.

jim_n_virginia
May-11-2008, 12:52am
I think ballcaps would be a good idea. Would be easy to spot out other members at a concert, festival, workshop etc.

I can't tell you how many people have stopped me when I was carrying my case with a Cafe sticker on it, there have been so many.

http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

mandozilla
Mar-29-2009, 2:59pm
The Cafe members spoke and Scott listened! Thanks Scott, the caps are neat...sold out pretty quick too huh? :grin:

TOLD YA! :)):)):))

:mandosmiley:

journeybear
Mar-29-2009, 3:32pm
Wait, Wait - don't tell me - they're gone? :crying:

Oh man, I've been putting off getting one because, as The Great Procrastinator, I have a repuation to uphold. And besides, rent is coming due. But this will soon pass, it wil be April Fools Day, and important matters will have to be attended to.

Are you sure they're gone??? :crying:

Elliot Luber
Mar-29-2009, 9:02pm
I don't remember making that banjo toilet seat comment at all. That was really dumb. Anyway, I was one of the lucky folks to get a ballcap in the first shipment and I like it a lot. Wore it tonight in fact. Keep making stuff Scott and we'll keep ordering!

jim simpson
Mar-29-2009, 10:17pm
How about a Mandolin Cafe Fly Swatter! Was it Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers that offered one for sale at festivals?

journeybear
Mar-29-2009, 11:06pm
How about a Mandolin Cafe Fly Swatter! Was it Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers that offered one for sale at festivals?

Yep! Got mine right here ... very useful for keeping winged pests at bay, whether at festivals or at home in the trailer park. :) The other one, autographed by each member, is safely in deep storage. Also purchased at Wendell's Mercantile is my Slade black-on-black T-shirt, :disbelief: truly a marvel in goofy merchandise.

Mike Bunting
Mar-29-2009, 11:50pm
Ahaa, more Knucleheads!

Dave Wrede
Mar-30-2009, 1:41pm
The cap is cool! My only problem is that it came with 2 stickers. i already have one on my Flatiron A case and put one on my Flatiron F case. Now i gotta get another mandolin so i've got a home for my extra sticker!

mandozilla
Mar-31-2009, 2:35am
I know, I know! :grin: How about famous mandolin picker bobble heads...Big Mon, Dawg, Sammy, Chris Thile, Frank Wakefield, and so forth...how cool would that be? :)):)):))

mandozilla
Apr-05-2009, 10:11am
Fresh Cafe Hats available now!...get 'em while they're hot! Just in time for festival season. :grin: :popcorn: :grin: ~o)