PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, scott

piknleft
Mar-30-2008, 8:55am
Thanks, for the heads up on this one. Already one of my favorites and I've only listened to it once. Pure clean pickin', really nice song selections, with great vocals and harmonies.

Klaus Wutscher
Mar-31-2008, 3:04am
I´m looking forward to getting that one! Is it just the two of them on all cuts?

twaaang
Mar-31-2008, 5:04pm
Do you suppose they were tempted to name it "2:02 Train"? -- Paul

Jonathan James
Mar-31-2008, 5:40pm
yes, this is a great CD. I downloaded it off of iTunes. Moondi's vocals remind me a bit of James Taylor!

piknleft
Mar-31-2008, 9:20pm
Yeah, just the two of 'em. I'm gonna have to check out their former band's work. They played together with "Chesapeake".
I would've swore on the first coupla cuts that I was hearing a Gibson J-45. Liner notes state Moondi and Jimmy endorse Blueridge guitars and Kentucky mandolins. Whatever they're playing, they sure do it well together.

Chris Biorkman
Mar-31-2008, 9:33pm
Where is Scott these days? I haven't seen a post of his in quite a while.

Klaus Wutscher
Apr-01-2008, 2:08am
Yeah, just the two of 'em. I'm gonna have to check out their former band's work. They played together with "Chesapeake".
One of my favourite band, their CDs get still rotation on a regular basis around here. They were dismissed by the hardcore BG audience and sadly broke up after only two CDs.

Tim
Apr-01-2008, 6:02am
One of my favourite band, their CDs get still rotation on a regular basis around here. They were dismissed by the hardcore BG audience and sadly broke up after only two CDs.
Chesapeake had three CDs: #"Rising Tide", "Full Sail" and "Pier Pressure".

Klaus Wutscher
Apr-01-2008, 6:11am
Pleaseant surprise! You learn something new every day!