PDA

View Full Version : Ipod touch/iphone bill monroe theme

JimRichter
Jan-22-2008, 4:37pm
Decided to sit down today and create my own William Smith Monroe theme. Not the greatest thing out there, but far better than most things available to the Monroe-phile. If you're interested getting it for your Touch or iPhone, let me know. It requires a "jailbroken" iPod/iPhone.

Photos are obvious. Maps app is the Kentucky State Seal. Weather app is a Stetson Open Road. Calculator app is one of the Blue Grass Boy belt buckles from about 15 years back.

Jim

mandopete
Jan-22-2008, 6:49pm
That is some part of something!

Steve Cantrell
Jan-22-2008, 7:13pm
If they can just get more memory in the iPod touch I'm as good as sold on it. Right now my 30gig is proving not enough for me. I spend too much time jumping from one impulse to the next.

LoneStarMandolin
Jan-23-2008, 9:00am
that's very cool - wish you'd turn that into computer wallpaper. I don't have an iPhone but would love that on my computer. I haven't been able to find any Windows wallpaper of cool mandolin stuff. this would sure fill a need!

JimRichter
Jan-23-2008, 9:07am
The iPod Wallpaper is a modified version of the Monore computer desktop wallpaper available right here at the Cafe. The icons are a different deal as I had to create each of them.

Jim

LoneStarMandolin
Jan-23-2008, 4:22pm
The iPod Wallpaper is a modified version of the Monore computer desktop wallpaper available right here at the Cafe. The icons are a different deal as I had to create each of them.

Jim
I like your "blue version" of the Monroe wallpaper. sweet!