PDA

View Full Version : Where's Craig?

cam
Jun-07-2004, 7:23am
I guess Craig's still getting himself sorted out with his new home etc. I don't see the last files that were posted (including mine) for Fishers Hornpipe. Also, the vote for next month's tune hasn't been updated. C'mon Craig, what's happenin bud? (not meaning to moan - just wondering!)

Pattroglyph
Jun-07-2004, 8:12am
I thought I had done a NO NO or had bad breath or something! I posted then everything disappeared! What a relief! Craig will most likely live out of boxes for a year and find his wall jack in a week... Evidently the posting still works for the files. REPOST that would you? let's carry on so Craig can be proud of us!
Thanks!

craig
Jun-07-2004, 5:25pm
got everything on the MP all sorted out for now. great job everyone! wish i had time to comment on each individually. let me know if there are any problems with the MP mainpage. think i've squared it all away for now.

i've removed the MIDI links for the poll. just too much work for me right now. if you've got sheet music or a midi to share for the tunes and you want them linked in the poll, send them to me. otherwise, i'm gonna leave that stuff off there. kudos to bluegrasstjej for the PDF files she sent. thanks!

i'll keep listening as i pack for the big move. so, keep on picking!! everyone is improving so much.

thanks y'all!!

craig

cam
Jun-08-2004, 1:35am
thanks for taking the time Craig and good luck with the big move.