PDA

View Full Version : Back in the east!

gaylekauf
Oct-18-2007, 8:48pm
A huge thanks to everyone who helped to make our trek across the country such a great time! We're back home in NJ, getting ready for the next round of adventures (Magfest bound in just a week!)

We hope that everyone in the northeast (and tour addicts from all over the country) will help us celebrate our return home with a great run of shows, kicking off two weeks from tonite with our HALLOWEEN BASH (10/31/07) at the STATE THEATER in FALLS CHURCH, VA! This show is open to ages 18+, and promises to be a wild night!

Shifting gears, we have a very special pair of shows planned in the intimate Ram's Head On Stage in Annapolis on November 1- showtimes are 6:30pm and 9:30pm (ages 18+!). This will be a great opportunity to get up close and personal with the music!

Rounding out the weekend will be a pair of Filllmores- our long overdue return to the Theater of Living Arts (Fillmore at TLA) in Philadelphia on 11/2 (ALL AGES!), followed by Saturday night in the big bad city- Irving Plaza (Fillmore at Irving Plaza- AGES 16+!) in NYC- please don't wait too long to get your tickets- we don't want anyone to be shut out!

For tickets and information, please visit our lovely new website, www.railroadearth.com, and click on "tour dates."

thanks and see you on the rails!

Your friends at Railroad Earth

Upcoming confirmed shows:

10.26+27 FL MAGNOLIA FESTIVAL (LIVE OAK)
10.31.07 VA STATE THEATER (FALLS CHURCH)
11.1.07 MD RAM'S HEAD ON STAGE (ANNAPOLIS)
11.2.07 PA FILLMORE @TLA (PHILLY)
11.3.07 NY FILLMORE @IRVING PLAZA (NYC)
11.23+24 PA SHERMAN THEATER (STROUDSBURG)
12.29.07 NJ COMMUNITY THEATRE (MORRISTOWN)
12.30.07 PA PENN'S PEAK

david blair
Oct-21-2007, 10:19pm
Hi Gayle,

Thanks for the update. Is there a "Bear's Choice" cd coming out? Just another wacky idea of mine...

So John posted a while back about his new mandolin, and that Heiden even chose a pickup. But he didn't elaborate. Could you #update all of us as to his new set up?

Thanks,
David

gaylekauf
Oct-21-2007, 10:55pm
If I understood it, I would! But I can ask him to stop by and visit this thread. He also has a stunning new custom built bouzouki made by Phil Crump. mm, mmm, mmmm.

Gayle

ira
Oct-22-2007, 7:33am
i think it would be great to have john s. join us a bit..tell about his instruments and approach.
ira

Mandomax
Oct-22-2007, 9:17am
See y'all at Magfest!