PDA

View Full Version : Conn st-11 power cord

Bill Halsey
Jul-14-2007, 11:07pm
Seems like there are a lot of ST-11s out there missing their power cords, so I thought this worthwhile to post since I previously had no luck finding this item either on- or off-line.

While recently visiting my hometown of Kalamazoo I happened upon Ken's Electronics. It has to be the greatest shop of its kind in the universe, and Ken is one peach of a fellow who does everything with a smile. It's like the old neighborhood garage with an ancient backlog of stock items, and with a mechanic who can fix everything from bikes to bulldozers. As an afterthought, I asked Ken about the ST-11 cord -- he immediately recognised what I wanted, showed me the item on his on-line catalog, then turned around and picked one up and handed it to me.

If you need one of these, it's a #17952 Belden-Volex SVT18-3C 8ft 1960-70's Appliance cord 3 round holes; outer pins = 5/8" centers, @ 9.70

Here's Ken's page listing this item: http://www.kenselectronics.com/lists/pwrcord.htm

mythicfish
Jul-15-2007, 7:00am
Thanks Bill
I don't have an ST-11, but this cord will probably get me back to making waffles.

Curt