PDA

View Full Version : MARSHALL AT MANDOFEST

mandojosh
Feb-02-2004, 2:19am
How cool is that! Mike is gonna be at mando fest! How fun is that gonna be?! Whos going??

Josh

Christine W
Feb-02-2004, 10:58pm
I would love to go. Mike is the best, but I'm going to the symposium and hopefully merlefest. I think that is all the budget will allow this year. Hopefully next year.

Ted Eschliman
Feb-02-2004, 11:04pm
See you there, Josh.
The first quintuple shot Espresso is on me...
http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

jamman
Feb-02-2004, 11:37pm
I'd never miss Merlefest

Jim Roberts
Feb-03-2004, 2:51am
Blow off Merlefest and come to THE premiere mandolin festival in the United States...Mandofest!

Christine W
Feb-03-2004, 2:57am
Jim Roberts
Wilhelm,
I Would love to but merelfest won't be that much $$$ I will probaby volunteer to get in free, camp so that won't be too much and drive down.
Mando fest would require airfare, hotel, addmission for workshops etc. If I win the lottery I'll see you guys there.

Russ(String-Alley)
Feb-03-2004, 3:12am
yeah, for me I'll have to settle for a Mandofest T-shirt....hopping my gig and day job schedule doesn't screw up my chances at getting to Merlefest this year.
....darn dayjobs....just when you were having fun......

hmmmm frieght hopping is no longer a good idea right???....
cheers all
Russ

Christine W
Feb-03-2004, 3:54am
Russ(String-Alley),
Hey seems we have some friends in common, we were picking toghether last night. They are great people.

mandojosh
Feb-03-2004, 4:13am
Heck no Ted! First buzz is mine!

Josh

Russ(String-Alley)
Feb-03-2004, 4:39am
yup, Mish and Mike are great folks...funny and long story how I ran into them in downtown NYC. Guess the best way to meet out of town pickers round' these parts is to be seen walking with your Mando case in hand. The Jam's in your neck of the woods have to be stellar! Say hello for me, hopefully our paths will cross again.

keep on pickin gal!
Russ

Christine W
Feb-03-2004, 4:57am
Russ,
Well if your planning on going to Merlefest your paths will cross again. Yeah the jams are great it seems there is one almost everynight, if not in louisville in the surrounding area. With great folks and great oppurtunities to learn.
I'll say hi for ya,

rakelly3
Feb-03-2004, 5:07am
I was gonna go but it's during my sister's college graduation... oh well. It sounds like fun... maybe someday.
~james