PDA

View Full Version : Oh Craaaaiig!  We miss you....

levin4now
May-10-2004, 11:18am
4:14pm, April 29th was a long time ago (craig's last post) -
I hope craig comes back. I'm ready to hear some more tunes!

craig
May-12-2004, 7:45pm
alan,

thanks for noticing. i'm back from my holidays http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif , but boy am i relaxed!! worked on the MP tonight for about 3 hours. it's now 3am and i gotta get some sleep. i think i get all the new recordings up. please let me know if you all find any broken links or whatnot. i'm still searching for a couple MIDIs for the new poll list. haven't had a chance to read the threads from when i was gone. will get to that tomorrow. hope you all are having fun with CITC so far! got three good recordings up already.

more tomorrow . . .

craig

Dan Adams
May-12-2004, 8:14pm
Welcome back, alot to catch up on. The hounds are at the door. Rested for how long? Dan

Bluegrasstjej
May-13-2004, 2:51pm
Hi Craig, welcome back!!! Hope you had a great time! Have you graduated yet? I have only 2 weeks left!!

craig
May-13-2004, 3:07pm
susanne,

thanks! yup! pick up my diploma tomorrow! then, moving back to the US on saturday. life is good. thanks for asking. good luck in the final stretch yourself!!

craig

levin4now
May-13-2004, 8:24pm
A)Graduating?
B)Moving back to the US?

My question is "...from where?" to both subjects.

And I guess congrats are in order!

Bluegrasstjej
May-14-2004, 9:28am
You're moving FROM Ireland and you're happy??? I just don't believe it! Congrats, by the way!

levin4now
May-15-2004, 6:16am
Sorry, one more question...

C) You've been managing this all from Ireland? It makes no difference other than it again shows teh absolute coolness of the internet.

How would you ever build such a community of pickers, trading ideas, and learning songs together?! (and I'm referring to the overall cafe community).