PDA

View Full Version : Dave peters foundation

miss sunnie
Mar-05-2007, 4:56pm
Hi,
Just checking in to let you know that I have just sent out another big pile of Masters of the Mandolin Books and Art in America CD's. Although I've tried really hard to keep up with the Foundation orders, I've realized that I need help. So, taking a cut into consideration, I'm now making these products available to you at Elderly Instruments. The prices are still the same to you, the foundation will just get less money, but orders will be filled in a more timely manner. I'm still trying to get different Dave Peters CD's produced, but I need at least $5,000 to start the process, and I'm not there yet. The duplicating rights to the non-original works (BMI etc...) is what's holding up the process, I need to be able to pay for that, in order to get the duplicating places to get the CD's copied. Legal Mumbo Jumbo. Any advice would be welcomed. I'll check back to see what you guys are thinking.

Thanks for all your support and your patience. To those of you who are waiting for orders, they are on their way.

All the best,
ox,

miss sunnie http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

SternART
Mar-05-2007, 5:51pm
Thank you for your efforts, Dave was a wonderful musician, and I'm sure another CD of his playing
would be well received by the acoustic music community.

TamTam
Aug-03-2022, 9:42am
What's the status of the Dave Peters Foundation and products? I just joined this forum because I was looking for info about Dave Peters.
Hi,
Just checking in to let you know that I have just sent out another big pile of Masters of the Mandolin Books and Art in America CD's. Although I've tried really hard to keep up with the Foundation orders, I've realized that I need help. So, taking a cut into consideration, I'm now making these products available to you at Elderly Instruments. The prices are still the same to you, the foundation will just get less money, but orders will be filled in a more timely manner. I'm still trying to get different Dave Peters CD's produced, but I need at least $5,000 to start the process, and I'm not there yet. The duplicating rights to the non-original works (BMI etc...) is what's holding up the process, I need to be able to pay for that, in order to get the duplicating places to get the CD's copied. Legal Mumbo Jumbo. Any advice would be welcomed. I'll check back to see what you guys are thinking.

Thanks for all your support and your patience. To those of you who are waiting for orders, they are on their way.

All the best,
ox,

miss sunnie http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif