PDA

View Full Version : Scotti Adams Family

Rando
May-03-2004, 3:13pm
This is to let all you guys know.
Scotti lost his mother this past weekend.
remember the family

mandopete
May-03-2004, 3:41pm
Hey Scotti - I have enjoyed all of your posts. #My sincerest condolences on your loss and we will keep you in our thoughts. #

Pete

neal
May-03-2004, 3:50pm
Scotti, My heart goes out to you and to your family.

Mike Bunting
May-03-2004, 5:13pm
All my sympathies are with you

Scotti Adams
May-03-2004, 5:53pm
..thanks to all of you..it was/is a pretty tragic thing...Randy..I was going to drop you a line but I have been busy as you probably can understand....I love you brother..

keymandoguy
May-03-2004, 6:29pm
my condolences Scott http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

mandolinmike
May-03-2004, 6:42pm
Sorry for your loss and I know what you are going through for I lost my mother a few years ago I will ask God to comfort you. Mike

Coy Wylie
May-03-2004, 8:34pm
Scott, I lost my mom three years ago at Christmas and it still hurts sometimes. It will hurt less in time but nothing and no one will ever replace her. I'll pray for you man.

mad dawg
May-03-2004, 8:38pm
Best wishes to you and yours, Scotti.

-jim

May-03-2004, 8:50pm
Scotti . I just want you to know we love you brother and our prayers are with you.

mandorado
May-03-2004, 9:52pm
Scotti, sorry to hear about your loss. Yer mandocafe bro's are here for ya! Hang in there man.

Scotti Adams
May-04-2004, 5:32am
..you guys are too good...here in about an hour we have to go to the funeral home to make sure everything is right with her. She was a beautician for 37 yrs. One of her best friends she worked with is going to fix her hair and makeup. I know thats got to be really hard on her. Then the visitation is tonite and the funeral tomorrow. Its hard but Im coping thanks to all my family and friends. Its been a hard couple of nights trying to sleep...Its hard to explain but I get this over whelming cold chill rush that starts at the bottom of my feet and travels out thru the top of my head...gotta go..

ira
May-04-2004, 6:01am
our hearts and thoughts are with you scotti!!
peace to you and yours.

AlanN
May-04-2004, 6:10am
Scotti,

Sorry to read about your Mom, I join all here in wishing you and your family heartfelt condolences.

"When I am gone, who'll sing for me?"

Kbone
May-04-2004, 6:16am
Losing your mom is tough - may God comfort you during this difficult time..

Chris Cantergiani
May-04-2004, 6:20am
Scotti,
Healing vibes and positive vibrations heading from Atlanta to you and your family.
Very sorry to hear about your mother passing away. This coming Sunday will probably be tough, but hopefully you will be with supportive family members and can remember happier times.
Chris

JDARTGOD
May-04-2004, 7:41am
Sorry about your family's recent loss, Scotti. Hope all is going as well as can be expected. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Warmest regards, and sincere condolences.

Jeff Dodson

Tom C
May-04-2004, 8:03am
My condolences too Scotti.

John Zimm
May-04-2004, 8:09am
I am really sorry to hear you lost your mother. My stepfather, who was my hero and mentor, died unexpectedly last summer. Time doesn't heal all wounds but it does help a fellow live with the hurt a little better. God be with you.

-John.

Kevin K
May-04-2004, 8:26am
God's comfort be with you and your family.

-Kevin

Ken Berner
May-04-2004, 10:18am
Scotti, We share your sorrow and will keep you, your
family and friends in our prayers. Both of my parents have been gone for quite some time, but the fond memories and lessons learned from them will always linger. God bless, Ken

sunburst
May-04-2004, 10:34am
Scotti, I'm very sorry for your loss. I actually "met" your mother over the phone. She was very proud of you.

John

Bobbie Dier
May-04-2004, 3:55pm
Scotti,
God bless you and your family.

Bobby Brite
May-04-2004, 4:04pm
I will be praying for you and your family Scotti.

jim simpson
May-04-2004, 4:11pm
Scotti,
Please add my thoughts and prayers to all the others. My own dear sweet mother passed on a little over 2 years ago. She lived a relatively long and healthy life although she worked hard and lived humbly. I think of her a lot especially when I find myself in difficult times. The memory of her smile and kind words add comfort beyond measure. May you find the peace and comfort in your memories.
Sincerely,
Jim Simpson

mandodan22
May-04-2004, 4:57pm
Sorry for your loss Scotti.
I had the pleasure of meeting Scotti's wife and father at
his BRW get together,they are super people.
bless you and your family.

levin4now
May-04-2004, 5:35pm
Scotti,

My sympathy goes out to you and your family. My prayers will be lifted up for you as well.

Alan

Mando4Life
May-04-2004, 6:09pm
Scotti,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

My deepest condolences,

Wayne

Mark in Nevada City
May-04-2004, 7:52pm
My condolences, as well. You'll be in our family's prayers.

Keep your chin up. --mmm

Scotti Adams
May-05-2004, 7:02am
..I want to express my sincere thank you to all of you who have givin my family and myself so many kind words and prayers. Ive only met a couple of you recently but it seems that Ive known all of you for a long time. it just goes to show how tight this place is and how much it is appreciated. My brothers and sisters..please do not take anything for granted...especially your loved ones...for you may look up one day and they will be gone..please take care of you and yours for me...

Wm. Joe Batterton
May-07-2004, 11:06am
Scotti,

I am sorry to hear of this great loss in your life. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Joe

duuuude
May-07-2004, 11:43am
Just noticed this thread today, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers, Scotti. Traveled that road myself a few years back, time and close loving family will eventually make it easier to bear.

Scotti Adams
May-08-2004, 6:39am
..thanks again guys...its been a week already..hard to believe...I played my first gig sine this has happened yesterday in Friendship Indiana....great little festival..great pickers and music...and most of all alot of people who truly seemed to care about our loss. Needless to say "I" just wasnt there...if you know what I mean..

mando bandage
May-08-2004, 11:56am
Scotti

Sorry to hear of your loss. I think this applies if you hear it in your mother's voice, I know I hear it in mine's:

Hear these words with faith and passion,
For what I say to you is true.
And when you find the one you might become,
Remember, part of me is you.

"Simple Song" by Lyle Lovett.

R

Scotti Adams
May-09-2004, 6:19am
...pretty much says it all..thanks R

neal
May-09-2004, 7:23am
Mando Bandage, that's beautiful. Just sent it to my daughter.

mandoryan
May-09-2004, 9:33am
Hang in there Scotti. You've got a great support team to back you up! http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif Keep on keepin' on man and hopefully everything has gone okay for you through this. Take care.

krishna
May-11-2004, 6:48pm
Scotti,sorry to here about your loss. I'll pray for your family for the next while OK? Was this just totally unexpected,or what?

mandoJeremy
May-11-2004, 9:34pm
Scotti, sorry to jump in on this so late but I have been out of town for a while and missed the post. #May God comfort you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Scotti Adams
May-12-2004, 5:31am
Krishna..heres the story..My Mom,57, had been sick for a couple of days...thought she had the flu. On Friday April 30th at about 7:00 pm she took a couple of antibiotics that the doctor had called in for her. Dad left her to sleep on the couch at 11:30 pm...she did say when he went to bed that she thought she was feeling better. At 5am on saturday, May 1st dad got up to answer the call of nature and couldnt find her....he eventually found her outside in the flowerbed. The autopsy said she died of bilateral pneumomia. So yes it was very unexpected. All of you..never take anything for granted...esp. your loved ones...you may look up one day and they could be gone...

rmoss
May-12-2004, 7:45am
Scotti I am very sorry to hear about your loss I know what its like to go through unexpected tragedies I lost my sister over the past year. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Scotti Adams
May-12-2004, 6:48pm
..Thanks Randy

Tim Smith
May-12-2004, 9:56pm
Scotti-So sorry about your mother- my wife also got sick and went to the doctor and was prescribed antibiotics. They did not help so she was admitted to the hospital and they determined she had bilateral pnuemonia and sent her home. She told me on March 2 that she felt a lot better but later on I heard her fall and hit the floor. She had a stroke that paralized her left side. Spent 33 days in the hospital and they never found the cause. She is 42 years old and was in great health. She is recovering well. The part of the sudden bilateral pnuemonia which started this is still a great puzzle to our doctors. Seems strange that two cafe members would have similar problems. It has turned our world upside down. I didnt mean to go on so much about our problems as I know your grieving. You just have to feel the numbness of life for a while.

Scotti Adams
May-13-2004, 5:39am
..wow Tim..it sure is a small world..my prayers go to you and your wife along with the rest of your family...thanks for your kind words....I dont think one ever gets over a situation like ours but rather they learn to adjust and move on...