PDA

View Full Version : Eastmans

mangorockfish
Nov-20-2006, 10:08pm
I found this sight and Eastman was pretty much all you saw posted about, so I bought one and couldn't be happier. Oh, I forgot, this was when Gordon was here. I guess that whomever took Gordon's place, is too busy to bother with contributing to this sight. I was planning on buying an Eastman F-style oval, but not until the Eastman rep starts hanging with us over here.

Maybe if everyone went to the Eastman forum and complained about the absence of any contribution or visibility by the Eastman rep then maybe that forum would grow and we would get some new input on this forum.

Sorry for the rant.
We'll see if the new guy sees this and responds.

Ted Eschliman
Nov-20-2006, 10:14pm
Perhaps a more civil course would be to take this personal vendetta #directly to the source, and offline. Rallying "the villagers" with torches and jeers will accomplish nothing.

Topic closed.

Ted Eschliman
Nov-20-2006, 10:26pm
From the Posting Guidelines (http://www.mandolincafe.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=23&t=13100):
"Avoid flaming or trolling – posts intended to create discord, antagonize others or create general mayhem. Be polite and courteous at all times."