PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Folks

J Clark
Jan-30-2004, 1:55pm
Howdy folks,
Just thought I would drop ya'll a line and update ya'll that my site is updated. I now have a couple of sound clips on there. Also, have some cool pics. I hope ya'll have time to give it a checkin.
God Bless,
Justin
www.justinclarkmusic.com

AlanN
Jan-30-2004, 6:50pm
Nice picking, Justin. Are you on mando on both tunes?

J Clark
Jan-30-2004, 11:39pm
Thanks Alan,
I am playing on both tunes. Later in the Arab Bounce My Uncle Bobby Clark Joins in for some fun. I guess I could say he shows me how it's done. LOL.
jc

Bluegrasstjej
Feb-10-2004, 4:14pm
It sounds great, Justin!!! Very well done.

KevinM
Feb-10-2004, 9:29pm
For some reason my computer keeps playing it all speeded up, I mean no one really plays that fast and clean now do they? :^)

Congratulations on a great sounding record.

Coy Wylie
Feb-10-2004, 9:49pm
Gotta love that Arab Bounce... one of my favorites!

Coy Wylie
Feb-10-2004, 10:15pm
Gotta love that Arab Bounce... one of my favorites!

J Clark
Feb-11-2004, 12:55pm
Thanks guys,
Glad ya'll checked it out. I just signed on to do a couple of shows with Jim Hurst Band later this month. We will be playing The Station Inn and An indoor festival in St. Louis. Also, setting in tonight with Jim Lauderdale at the Station Inn. Check the Website www.justinclarkmusic.com for more info.
Also, I will appear on one or both of Jim Lauderdale's Albums to be released May 2004. One is his follow up to his Grammy Award winning BG album LOST IN THE LONESOME PINES Album. The other Album is all songs written with Robert Hunter. Ya'll be sure and check em out. Hope to see ya'll out on the circuit.
JC