PDA

View Full Version : Troll for Sale?

delsbrother
Apr-26-2004, 12:56pm
Peter, say it ain't so! (http://www.mandolincafe.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=9432&query=retrieval)

PS- You forgot to mention it's left handed. That will come as a shock to the buyer if s/he's a righty.. Or do you play it inverted? In any case, LOL.

PPS- Is the fur is included?

pklima
Apr-26-2004, 3:46pm
It is so.

I'm trying to reduce my instruments collection from seven to three or four, and the biggest ones (the bass and the troll cittern) have to go even though they're the ones I play the most. By "go" I mean stay on this continent when I go.

Fortunately, I bought a cello banjo which takes care of the low notes just as nicely while measuring a mere 16 1/2" wide and 41" long. It only has four strings and not as much high range, but the smaller size is a big bonus when planning to move across an ocean. Besides, the cello banjo is much louder and about the same age as all my other acoustic instruments. It will make parting with the troll cittern considerably easier to bear.

It's a right-handed instrument, I just play all my instruments upside down. The fur is not included, but the gig bag is purple if that helps any. I also oughta make a "you must be at least this tall to play the troll cittern" sign to go with it. I suddenly realized just how many of my musically inclined friends are really short...