PDA

View Full Version : IBMA  Vendors

Hans
Sep-20-2006, 6:29pm
Last time I checked I was going...I should check with myself more often. # http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Booth 64 all week.

Big Joe
Sep-20-2006, 10:45pm
I'm glad you are coming Hans. Dale Ludewig has told me he is not able to make it this year. Too bad. I will miss him.

Michael Lewis
Sep-21-2006, 1:03am
Hold down the fort gentlemen, I will miss seeing you. This will be the first time I have missed IBMA since I started going. But I will be going to the Loar Fest and Super Grass in Bakersfield early next year.

kyblue
Sep-21-2006, 6:30am
Fletcher Brock isn't coming either. I hadn't heard about Neil.

Darn.

Paula http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

JimRichter
Sep-21-2006, 7:32am
Will Kimble won't have a table (I don't think at any rate), but he will be around, as well as sponsoring his "duos" showcase (with MandolinCafe and Cotten Music). Will, I'm sure, will have some wonderful mando creation with him.

Jim

Hans
Sep-21-2006, 8:19am
Hi Joe...will be good to see you again! Sad to not have Michael, Dale and Fletcher coming, but I have to say that IBMA is getting to be too expensive for us small builders. On the plus side Victor Smith will be coming over the big pond with his Flatbush instruments. We missed him last year when he was stopped from boarding the plane with passport problems. So, everyone be sure to check out Victor's beautiful mandolins!

Will Kimble
Sep-21-2006, 12:05pm
Yup, I will be there from Wednesday through Sunday. #My main event will be the concert on Wednesday night, no booth again this year. #Just doesn't make sense for me since I am not taking new orders at the moment. #I will have a few mandolins in my room and am planning to hang out there for a couple hours each day with the door open, please look me up and stop by if you are interested.

See you guys next week!
Will Kimble

Desert Rose
Sep-21-2006, 12:13pm
Sumi will be there as usual at the Desert Rose booth

This year he is again bringing something special, please stop by and do a little taste test

Scott

kyblue
Sep-21-2006, 1:08pm
I forgot to mention, Paul Duff doesn't have a booth but will be there. I'm going to try to get some Duff owners together in my room at some point.

I saw a new f5 he had with him the other night, it's great. Mine's still the best, though.

Paula

Dale Ludewig
Sep-21-2006, 1:26pm
Hans, I didn't know that's why Victor wasn't there last year. I missed him and I guess I'll miss him this year also. I'll miss all of you, even Big Joe <g>. Seriously, Joe. But then you know that. But I'll be thinking of you and if I can manage to get a couple mandos up to Martin Brunkalla's, a couple of my instruments will be there. Plus I just got an email from Emory Lester, and he will be there. Y'all have a great time.

Bill James
Sep-21-2006, 3:45pm
I'll be there Tuesday through Thursday sharing a booth with Steve Smith. Can't wait to meet some of you and put faces with the names. Then I can look forward to next year and meeting the ones who don't make it this year!

See ya there!

craigw
Sep-21-2006, 6:12pm
Hey Hans, it will be good to see you next week. I'll be back to spread the word on SuperGrass and LoarFest West.
There's also a chance I might have access while I'm there to uncle Hal's 23 Loar that is still on the market. I'll probably see you all on Monday.

kyken
Sep-23-2006, 4:56pm
I'll be around but not in a booth. I only have a couple mandos to show, so a booth doesn't benefit me much. Look forward to seeing all of you.

ellisppi
Sep-23-2006, 10:09pm
WHEW! Done, I leave in 6 hours

joec
Sep-23-2006, 11:30pm
Hey folks,
I'll be back this year, but no tiny table in the back of the giant hall by the open mic stage for me... #
You can find me and my mando's by finding "la Campanella", the little bell (my symbol). #
I've created a special edition block print card for this year's show. #
Find the cards, and you'll find me.
Joe C.

Campanella Strings (http://www.campanellastrings.com)
P.S. The web site finally has some sound samples.

chris
Sep-25-2006, 9:23pm
I'm off to IBMA in the morning and should be there on wednesday. I will be by the Cumberland acoustic table with Steve Smith and Bill James. Stop on by and play one of my mandos and say hello. #Hope to see you there!!Stanley mandolins (http://www.stanleymandolin.com/)

Steevarino
Sep-25-2006, 10:54pm
Wow! Sounds like our booth is going to get crowded! Actually, Bill will be there Tues. thru Thurs., and Chris will show up around the time that Bill leaves.

Today was the first day of IBMA. We set-up and did the show from 3 to 6. We are WAY in the back of the vendor area, so be sure to wear your hiking boots and go all-the-way to the far left corner of the room. There will be some cool stuff there, so it should be worth the hike! I'll have my usual items there (mandolin bridges, mandolin and guitar armrests, pickguards, truss rods, fretboards, etc. all at Show Special prices, so be sure to stop by!

Steve
http/www.cumberlandacoustic.com