PDA

View Full Version : Onboard Research

RHBoy
Sep-20-2006, 12:53pm
Just wanted to say that I broke my intellitouch tuner several times (due to my own clumbsiness) and fixed it with glue/tape. After the last tuner impact on a hardwood floor, I needed parts. Onboard research was nice enough not olny to send the parts free of charge, they did not even charge me for postage! Great service from a U.S. company!

moku9
Sep-20-2006, 6:11pm
They kept mine alive with spare parts (never dropped) for a few years with good customer service.

However, I prefer products that don't break.

Fred G
Sep-20-2006, 9:40pm
they were up at greyfox for 3 days this summer replacing batteries and any other broken parts for free!

ApK
Oct-03-2006, 8:26pm
Yup. I've called them with questions on occasion and they're great to deal with. I have a several tuners but the Intellitouch has earned some respect and loyalty from me.

Mikey G
Oct-03-2006, 8:39pm
At IBMA I had my batteries changed and some new parts added, (at no cost.) As a bonus, Herschel Sizemore was there pickin' the mandolin at their booth.

jim_n_virginia
Oct-04-2006, 4:49pm
Between the guitar player in the trio I play with and me we had 3 Intellitouch tuners that did not work even with new batteries. To be fair all three tuners were 3 or 4 years old so we got our mony's worth but we still want them as spares so my friend e-mailed them and asked what did we have to do to get them repaired and they said just senf the tuners to them and they would repair or replace them at their cost. They said the tuners have a lifetime warranty.

We only have to pay shipping there and they pay to ship it back to us.

Now thats pretty good customer service.

I feel kinda guilty that I don't really even use the Intellitouches anymore I use the Intelli-500 but our bass player uses them and I'd like to keep them as spares so I might use them again one day.

But I am really impressed with their service.

The Intelli-500's are all massed produced overseas, I bet you couldn't even get a battery cover if you lose one!
http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif