PDA

View Full Version : Profile Section

mangorockfish
Sep-15-2006, 9:12am
I checked my profile in the profile section from different posts and the Send _ an email has different names from each post. I've never heard of any of them. Why does mangorockfish not show up? Checked a couple of others that I have talked to and their's is the same way. What's up?

Also, how do you add a signature?

JEStanek
Sep-15-2006, 9:43am
The names in the profile get crossed but the PMs and E-mails go to the correct people in my experience.

To add a signature... Go to the Your Control Panel (near the top of every page on the message board). Click Personal Info and there is a spot to incorporate your Signature and the Custom Member title (the thing that appears nest to your posts under your user name The Eastman 814 and Weber Beartooth under my username JEStanek for instance).

Get the total Mando Cafe Experience!
Jamie

danb
Sep-15-2006, 10:39am
There is a bit of a bug there that I haven't been able to chase down yet.. I modifed this software heavily to run under large load and it messed up a couple things.. but they are just annoyances, your profile is your own and your messages go to the right place etc.

Hal Loflin
Sep-15-2006, 12:39pm
What I found when sending PMs from a profile is that if I refresh the screen after getting the wrong name it will reappear with the correct name...