PDA

View Full Version : Help looking for a song title!

mtshooter
Aug-27-2006, 4:16pm
I heard a song on xm14 Bluegrass Junction last week but I couldn't catch the title or the artist in time. I beleive the preforming artist is fairly new to the bluegrass scene.I only have the chorus that I can remember pretty close. The general gist of the song was the singer had passed on, he was requesting that you not bring flowers but sit with him awhile and visit and that the love of his life he knew would be very upset with his passing. The chorus went: this life is but a moment, love is for all time. I know that's not much to go on but I hope someone out there might happen to recognize it. The reason I'm trying to find out is it sounded so much like a song that Jeff would have played and sung for his family and I would like to figure it out in memory of him. (for those that may have know him from here he passed away 26Oct05, I'm his wife & just fingured out how to get to these posts that he frequented)

Thanks for any help or ideas!

Troyer
Aug-28-2006, 4:59pm
I have not heard it. But I listen to xm 10-12hrs a day. I will listen for it and pass on any info if they play it again. Don

Cedartop
Aug-29-2006, 7:02pm
I did hear this song on XM. Liked it a lot but don't remember who it was. Hopefully it will come to me. I will keep trying.

mtshooter
Aug-30-2006, 10:02pm
Thanks! I appricate it!

mtshooter
Sep-01-2006, 9:18am
Thanks guys. I finally hear it again, I was beginning to think my mind was playing tricks on me! It's "'til we meet again" preformed by Ronnie Bowman.

Elaine/mtroze http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DryBones
Sep-01-2006, 6:55pm
the song is on the "It's Getting Better All The Time" CD. I downloaded that CD from eMusic when I had a subscription.