PDA

View Full Version : Hartford House

doublestop
Jan-28-2004, 6:51pm
Does anyone know if any tab exists for the tune "Hartford House"? It's on the new Bush/Grisman CD.

JPB
Jan-28-2004, 8:08pm
Actually, I think you mean "Hartford's Real." There is tab for it on Co-Mando. Last time I checked I think it was under the recent additions #category.

250sc
Jan-28-2004, 8:19pm
I have the melody and harmony tabed out but not all solos or the little jam in the begining. I'll try to get it scanned and post it. Are there any legal issues that I should be concerned with?

doublestop
Jan-29-2004, 11:03am
Yes, yes, I meant Hartford's Real. I did find it at Co-mando, but cannot get the tab edit to load. I've always had trouble with it. Any chance someone could scan it and email it to me? I love to see your version too 250cc.

250sc
Jan-30-2004, 6:46pm
doublestop,

Did you get a copy of the tab yet? I tried scanning my handwriten chart and with all of the erasing and redoing it looked pretty shabby so I downloaded Tabledit to see what was involved in using it. It looks great but since there is already a tab of Hartfords Reel available there's no reason for me to redo it. The differences in our tabs are minimal. Probably due to my faulty ear.

A friend of mine, who also plays mando, and I play this together and the harmonies sound great and it's easy to play. (my kind of song)

If you haven't got a copy yet I can get one to you.