PDA

View Full Version : Aubrie Haynie injured

JDARTGOD
Apr-14-2004, 11:26am
Didnt' know if anyone heard or not.......Aubrie was severely injured a few weeks ago as he was riding with his son on an ATV and it flipped over.

I hear his son has minor injuries, but Aubrie has a broken Pelvis, some broken/cracked ribs, and other associated internal injuries. I sure hope he has a full recovery.

Scotti Adams
Apr-14-2004, 11:34am
man..thats bad, bad news.....hes one of the best. I wish him and his little boy a speedy recovery....and his family the patience to deal with such a horrific occurence...

Bill James
Apr-14-2004, 11:47am
I was just reading about him in an old (2000?) Mandolin magazine that also had an interview with Scott Tichenor in it.

We had a 12 year old girl killed on an ATV last weekend here in Minnesota. Man I hate those things. Not only all the injury and death but they've ruined the hunting in Minnesota. I don't want to get started on that...

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Charlie Derrington
Apr-14-2004, 1:19pm
He's OK.

I went to see him in the hospital and talk with him almost daily. He's sore and won't be able to walk for a while, but he's using the time to get better on his instruments. As if that were possible.

Austin is also OK. Aub managed to throw him clear before the thing turned over.

Charlie

GTison
Apr-14-2004, 1:43pm
does he have medical insurance?

Charlie Derrington
Apr-14-2004, 2:34pm
Yes.

Scotti Adams
Apr-14-2004, 3:25pm
..thats great news Charlie..thanks alot..