PDA

View Full Version : well, I did it...

dtb
May-14-2006, 8:55am
here's a link to where a few of my tunz can be found. all original, I'm doing all the instruments and vocals, except the harp. The mando is my A9. All recorded in my basement.

I'm pretty sure you do not have to register to listen, but it's free anyway.

http://www.recordingproject.com/articles/article.php?article=57

I got a friend to put these up, cause he has a fast speed connection. And me thinks you need a high speed connection to listen correctly.

Thanks,

Dan

holdenzdad
May-14-2006, 4:35pm
Nice job - I really like the instrumental breaks on "You must believe" - isn't it incredible what can be accomplished in your basement nowadays -

Steven

dtb
May-14-2006, 4:53pm
thanks Steven, for having a listen.

ira
May-14-2006, 7:41pm
really pretty tunes dan. the playing is great and i really dig your voice.-kinda cat stevensish.

dtb
May-14-2006, 7:52pm
thanks ira........I get that a lot. thanks for taking the time.

dtb
May-16-2006, 8:53am
here's a link to a review done by one of my RP friends....

http://www.recordingproject.com/articles/article.php?article=57

dtb
May-17-2006, 9:32am
here's a deal.....I got another RP'er that will host my cd on his site.....once it's there (me thinks we'll have a one week time limit), anyone who wants can go there and download the entire cd. All the tunz are original, so there's no worries about copyright stuff. and it's FREE.

When we get this all ready, I'll put up a link.......

Dan

DryBones
May-17-2006, 10:13am
nice tunes! man, I love that A-9...gotta get me a lefty someday

dtb
May-17-2006, 11:40am
thanks Mr. Bones........

dtb
May-28-2006, 11:02am
the link to the "review" now has another link, where if'in you'd like, you can download the whole cd.

and it's FREE..........

thanks for listening.

Dan

wichitamando
May-30-2006, 10:50pm
Dan,
I just finished listening to the CD several times. It was excellent! Nice mandolin work. I plan to listen to it a little closer tomorrow as it was background music tonight. I even burned a few copies for friends. Keep using your gift!

dtb
May-31-2006, 11:59am
thanks Ronnie....I know it's not real bluegrassy, and maybe not as much mando as some folks here like, but it was fun to do. Glad you're enjoying it. Have fun.

Dan