PDA

View Full Version : Newell A

John
May-02-2006, 12:38pm
Hello all,
I realize I have been sorely remiss in providing my impressions of the Newell A that I purchased from Keith several weeks ago. The delay should in no way be interpreted as indifference on my part as I am actually quite delighted with the instrument. It arrived in excellent condition and I’ve hardly put it down since. The mandolin has a huge sound and is very finely constructed. I want to thank Keith for building such a fine mandolin and the folks at the Café for providing a place where I could become familiar with Newell Mandolins.
John

acumando
May-02-2006, 3:12pm
Hear, hear!

I'm really enjoying the Newell flat top that i got recently. Keith does some fine work.

Tim Saxton
May-03-2006, 6:52pm
Super Mega Ditto's here as well. I love my Newell. I have had the chance to play many others in comparison to it, even including another Newell. Frankly, I don't feel that any could hold a candle to it.

Keith Newell
May-06-2006, 9:40pm
Thanks John, Rob and Tim. Its cool to see three people on a thread all with very different mandolins. I have had other buyers send me sound clips after they have had the instruments for a year or two and its very cool to hear how they sound after they have been played a bit. I only get to hear them on their birth.
Keith

LKN2MYIS
May-07-2006, 7:56am
Keith -

Add me as a supporter as well. My Newell A never fails to blow the socks off anyone who hears it AND sees it.

Keep up the great work!

John