PDA

View Full Version : Mowry Custom A

Lane Pryce
Apr-26-2006, 5:59pm
My new mandolin arrived today.It was shipped from from Bend Oregon on Monday and arrived in Asheboro NC in 2 days. Hats off to the USPS for a speedy delivery.
The mandolin is very responsive and an easy player. The craftsmanship is superb in every detail. The tone is very pleasing to my ear and has plenty to spare in the volume department. It will be nice listening to it as it matures and opens up.
Once again you guys should seriously consider Andrew Mowry if you are shopping for a new mandolin. I'll have it at MerleFest if any of you guys wanna go for a test drive.
Lp

Loren Bailey
Apr-26-2006, 6:58pm
Lane,

Congrats on another fine acquisition. #That is one fine lookin' mando! #Enjoy it.

Loren

J. Mark Lane
Apr-26-2006, 8:22pm
Where's the pichers!?

Dave Gumbart
Apr-26-2006, 9:15pm
Lane, congratulations! Man, two days for it to arrive - now that's service. I've had my Mowry for just about a month now, and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you've logged some real playing time with it. It sure is a looker, and I know the sound is there. Enjoy the picking!

Dave

J. Mark Lane
Apr-26-2006, 9:19pm
Oh, ok, I see the pics now in the other thread. That's a beautiful mandolin, Lane. I really like the headstock, with that little hook at the top. Nice back, too. Enjoy!

Doug Edwards
Apr-26-2006, 10:10pm
Super nice, Lane. I love it.