PDA

View Full Version : grafik obsessions artworks

grafik-obsessions
Apr-08-2004, 7:53am
not mine yet but,....i can dream can't i #had to shrink it too qualify for upload so you may need to right click and set it as your desktop background to get the full effect...i do graphic collages from websites i visit in hopes of getting work and being able to buy one of these beauties

Coy Wylie
Apr-08-2004, 8:58am
I don't see nut'n. Is it just my eyes or what?

Bill Snyder
Apr-08-2004, 10:19am
When I set it to be my dektop it is too grainy to see. As uploaded it is only 13kb. You can go bigger than that and then we could enjoy it a little easier.

Bill

jalimando
Apr-08-2004, 10:59am
Grafik,

Being in the web/video biz myself and knowing how some artists/web developers can be, just make sure you ask permission or in the least, let the owner,artist or developer know what your intensions are. That way, you will decrease your chances of getting burned with copyright infringement. I'm not a lawyer nor do I claim to know all about copyright law, but I just like to play it safe.

With that said, I'm sure Andrew (Driftwood Mandolins) wouldn't terribly mind, considering the positive exposure he is getting!http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Keep up the good art work and wish you the best of luck in landing work so you can one day own your dream mandolin.

~Jeff

grafik-obsessions
Apr-11-2004, 10:35pm
if you center the immage and not strech it you'd see an improvement.