PDA

View Full Version : Need a case--TravelLite or Vintage?

deepbrew
Mar-25-2004, 8:34pm
I need to get a case for my MK FS Solid. I'm trying to decide between the cool looking Golden Gate vintage model or the TravelLite--same price. The vintage looks good, but is it as solid and protective as the TravelLite? Clearly the TravelLite is more versatile if you're trekking around. But the vintage looks compact and totable--but by hand only. I just want to buy the best product. Thanks for any input.

johnwalser
Mar-25-2004, 8:44pm
Just took my Travelite to Vegas and mandohack was as impressed with it as I am. Great case for strapping on your back and forgetting.
John

Greenmando
Mar-25-2004, 10:14pm
I need to get a case for my MK FS Solid.,,,,.... #I just want to buy the best product. Thanks for any input.
I had a MK. They sell a really decent hard case cheap. I am keeping my Flatiron F in one now. If we are going anywhere that I will need more protection, I have a Supercase. There was a supercase in the classifeds lately for $150. But the MK hard case is really nice.

GVD
Mar-29-2004, 4:58pm
IMO you can't beat a Travelite for the price.

GVD

Ted Eschliman
Mar-29-2004, 7:27pm
Just took my Travelite to Vegas and mandohack was as impressed with it as I am.
Yup, you should have seen John at the Blackjack table. By the time he got done, the case was about all he had left...
http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

(Seriously, I was impressed...)

levin4now
Mar-31-2004, 1:55pm
travelite. love it. my MK loves it too, it seems.