PDA

View Full Version : Music or Tab

Wee Axe
Mar-25-2004, 11:32am
I have searched the web and cannot find any music or mandolin tab for the song Dream Of The Archer. Anyone have any advise? This contains 2 mandolins in the song playing together. The rock group HEART. Thanks for your help.

Jim Cariello
Mar-28-2004, 4:30pm
I have the tab for Sylvan Song, both mandolin parts. I haven't got around to putting it in tabedit yet, but could scan it.

SiFi
Apr-01-2004, 10:55pm
mandoalaska,

If you do get round to scanning it, any chance you could post it up here on the board? I'd love to learn it as well!!

Cheers,

Simon

Wee Axe
Apr-07-2004, 6:18pm
Yes. That would be most cool!

Jim Cariello
Apr-10-2004, 3:00pm
I'm having trouble attaching the file. email me and I'l send it to you. cariello@aptalaska.net

CarriIndiana
Apr-20-2015, 3:44am
I have the tab for Sylvan Song, both mandolin parts. I haven't got around to putting it in tabedit yet, but could scan it.

Really love this song and just wondering if you have the music for this in note form as I cant read tabs well. Thanks so much

Upnorth
Apr-20-2015, 8:50am
I did not know the song Dream of the Archer, but have just listened to it. My inexperienced ear seemed to pick up the notes E and F# (above C4), as well as a chord which might have been E - not sure. I think I may have caught an A as well, so maybe the song is in the key of A major - or D major, or E major, or G major.

If I keep guessing, I may eventually get it right ...