PDA

View Full Version : Easthamp Ma. BG open mic date set

Joe Singleton
Dec-17-2005, 2:18pm
Hi Folks- Thanks again for making our first Bluegrass open mic a success. The next date is set for the first thursday in January and the pattern will repeat every month thereafter. So Jan. 5,2006 at Treydon's Bar and Grill on Union street in Easthampton Massachuseets. We will try to put together a pickers list for anyone interested in getting together with fellow bluegrass folks. See you after the holidays-Joe

Dando
Dec-20-2005, 7:27pm
the pic's are up on treydon's website! looks like all had a real nice time.

http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Joe Singleton
Dec-20-2005, 11:08pm
Yes sir http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif . Jan. 5th is coming on fast so get those tunes ready and bring em on down.-Joe

Joe Singleton
Dec-31-2005, 12:42am
Happy New Year to all. Bluegrass is just music, and the 5th is just another Thursday, but put them together and you have a chance to meet musicians who share your passion, and to play for folks who enjoy what you do. Please come by and say hello, sign up for a slot to play, and enjoy an evening of great music. Our own Bones is hyped up on his mando position, and we have Joe on bass and the exciting addition of a Thunder Mountain alum on banjo to kick off Treydon's Bluegrass Open Mic 2 !!- Hope you can make it.-Joe

Joe Singleton
Jan-04-2006, 4:57pm
Just a friendly thread bump reminder that the open mic is tomorrow!-see you there-Joe

Joe Singleton
Jan-24-2006, 11:04pm
Feb. 2 is the next edition. Last month was a great time and very well attended and I look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces so come on out to Treydon's in Easthampton. We should have a new look at the mic set up and will always be working to improve the sound for both performer and audience alike.-Joe

Joe Singleton
Feb-02-2006, 9:29am
Just a reminder that today is the first Thursday of this month, hope to see you at Treydon's-Joe

Joe Singleton
Feb-05-2006, 11:12pm
I'm going to say that this open mic has attracted some great talent and this third session was wonderful. I think that everyone should be proud of their contributions and I hope it continues next month. I will be working even harder to present a worthy showing and I look forward to the challenge of providing all who attend a memorable Bluegrass music experience. Bravo and bring it again-Joe

Joe Singleton
Feb-28-2006, 8:05am
Hey Folks- Monthly plug for the open mic, this Thursday March, 2. -Joe

Joe Singleton
Apr-03-2006, 6:31pm
Time flies! This should be a great night this Thursday April 6,2006!! Special guest and more........-Joe

Joe Singleton
Apr-07-2006, 2:52pm
We had some new faces at the open mice this month, and missed some "regulars"..... So far this is turning out to be quite a nice bluegrass night. I apologize to those hoping to participate in the freeforall jam that has happened at the end of the night in past months. We had a bit of a late start due to the nice April night that brought out the dinner crowd. This in conjunction with loads of folks on te play list took us all the way to midnight and byond. Lots of fun, see you next month.-Joe

Joe Singleton
May-02-2006, 9:16pm
May 4th, quatro de Mayo! let the bluegrass sing...........

Joe Singleton
May-27-2006, 9:31am
Warning-Banjo content- This Thursday, June 1st will be the regular Treydon's bluegrass open micat 8:30pm. From 6 to 8 pm at Lucchesi Vintage Insrtuments up on Cottage street, Rich Stillman will be holding a banjo workshop. Rich is a very experienced instructor. If you( secretly ofcourse) or anyone you know would be interested in the workshop, please call the shop at 413-527-6627 for more details. Thanks-Joe

Joe Singleton
Jun-28-2006, 9:15pm
Hey western Massachusetts bluegrass folks- We have suspended the Treydon's first thursday of the month bluegrass open mic until the weather turns ugly again, likely October,but IBMA and other fun stuff may still hinder the event. I'll post with a new start time when it comes up in the fall. Have a great summer and thanks to all who supported the event.-Joe

Joe Singleton
Jul-05-2006, 11:04am
Reminder-No open mic til fall- Thanks