PDA

View Full Version : Maine Mando stuff happening

Baron Collins-Hill
Nov-15-2005, 3:31pm
Bluegrass night at higher ground in Hallowell on december fourth, pretty much all night i think

bluegrass gathering in cambridge on sunday, not sure where

anyone going to any of these?

hope to see you there

Baron

Steven
Nov-15-2005, 6:23pm
Any idea where this "higher ground" place is?,and could you tell me where you got the information?I think I would like to check it out.

Stephanie Reiser
Nov-16-2005, 6:33am
bluegrass gathering in cambridge on sunday, not sure where

anyone going to any of these?
Baron, Cambridge is at the town hall, where I saw you last time. Hope you and John can make it again.

Steve52
Nov-16-2005, 12:54pm
I'm interested in getting together for some informal jam sessions. I do mostly bluegrass gospel. I live in Wiscasset,ME. I don't have anyone to jam with presently.

Baron Collins-Hill
Nov-16-2005, 3:28pm
i might be able to go, as i might go up with the muellers. john cant go i dont think. steve, if you go to maps.google.com and search for "Higher Grounnd, Hallowell, Maine" it should find it.

i am playing there (i think) with the group spring creek. im pretty sure its a monthly thing but maybe not.

thanks,
Baron

Jeffrey Lewis
Nov-16-2005, 5:12pm
What is this? Maybe i'll check it out.

Baron Collins-Hill
Nov-22-2005, 11:58pm
well, it looks like spring creek is not going to make it on the 4th, but as i hear it there is still bluegrass every sunday evening of every week, bu ti could be mistaken.

thansk
baron

Dean Henderson
Nov-23-2005, 3:49pm
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:navy'>Higher Grounds is a coffee house/bar on Water Street in Hallowell, Maine - a couple doors down from The Liberal Cup. #They started featuring bluegrass on Sunday evenings from 5-8 PM (or 5:30-8:30 PM, depending) about 4 weeks ago. #I'm not sure who's playing this weekend, but North Star will be there on Dec. 4. #Spring Creek will be there sometime - once we deal with some personnel issues.

Dean</span></span></span>

Steven
Nov-23-2005, 5:46pm
Thanks for the directions that was a big help.I will try to be there.