PDA

View Full Version : Munier

a12
Oct-19-2005, 5:41am
Does anyone know of where I can get recordings/sheet music of any of his Quartets? Also his "Love Song" opus 275.

Jim Garber
Oct-19-2005, 8:07am
I have sheet music in parts Quartet Do Maggiore, op203 and Quartet in Re Maggiori, op128 from the Nakano site. I also have the Love Song solo. PM me and I can send you what I have.

Jim

imusici
May-12-2015, 4:33pm
please, Does anyone know where I can get pdf sheet music of Capriccio Spagnuolo op.276 of Carlo Munier. I´m begining to study this piece and I can´t find it. Thanks in advance.

Martin Jonas
May-12-2015, 5:02pm
please, Does anyone know where I can get pdf sheet music of Capriccio Spagnuolo op.276 of Carlo Munier. I´m begining to study this piece and I can´t find it. Thanks in advance.

Here you are. Looking at that score, I am seriously impressed by anyone seeking to tackle it!

Martin

DavidKOS
May-13-2015, 1:11am
Thanks for posting...great piece, and no I cannot play it...yet. But now I can practice it.

imusici
May-13-2015, 10:09am
Martin, Thank you very much Indeed !! ...It was so hard to get it... I'm so grateful. So, also I´ve been looking for Paissiello Mandolin Concertos, can you help me to find them. Thanks in advance.

Martin Jonas
May-13-2015, 11:15am
Martin, Thank you very much Indeed !! ...It was so hard to get it... I'm so grateful. So, also I´ve been looking for Paissiello Mandolin Concertos, can you help me to find them. Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.

I don't have the Paisiello concertos, but they are available from Trekel:

Link (http://trekel.de/de/catalogsearch/result/?q=Paisiello)

Martin

imusici
May-13-2015, 3:12pm
Thanks. I´ve several mandolin music sheets, I can send what you need if I have it. Just write me to look for what you need.
Again, Thanks indeed.

Ivan.