PDA

View Full Version : Going Out of Business

PhilGE
Oct-18-2005, 10:52pm
This note arrived in my email today. I've since received permission to post it here. There may be some good pricing on strings and other equipment for a short time. Note that they carried a variety of T-I strings. I'm posting this with no financial interest. They were apparently a small shop, but provided me with excellent service for one transaction.

-Phil

Dear Friends and Valued Customers,
Thank you all for your support and patronage these past 2 1/2 years.

It saddens me to report that we are going out of business. We are offering a 20% discount on all our current inventory.

Please use the following coupon code at checkout to receive the 20% discount:

HN22

This 20% off can be applied to ALL our remaning inventory. We still have nearly all parts and accessories shown on our website, but very few instruments are left. Contact us (if you wish) to see what we have left before ordering. If not, we'll just ship what we have, even if the order cannot be completed.

Mike Amato
High Note Musician's Supply
http://www.highnotemusic.com

514 E. John Street
Bedford, PA 15522
(814) 623-9164

steve in tampa
Oct-19-2005, 4:58am
Thanks for the tip! I saved a few bucks on some TI strings. Got some for the guitar too.

bjc
Oct-19-2005, 9:36am
Right on....got a couple of sets of TI's too!!! Thanks

Eric F.
Oct-19-2005, 12:12pm
Ditto. Thanks, Phil.

TeleMark
Oct-19-2005, 6:29pm
Is he related to Joe Amato? Former top fuel drag racer, and (if I'm not mistaken) from the same family who founded a line of auto parts stores in PA.

steve in tampa
Oct-20-2005, 4:47am
Thing about it all day yesterday, went back this AM and got a box of FT74s for under 100.00!